AfterHills

The thought that I have only a few weeks to spend with you is keeping me up this night. This summer is going to hurt like a motherfucker, damn true. I am already making plans how to get to you, even driving an entire night to see you for an hour ,but plans won't work properly for me this summer. I feel that pain in my chest already, like something was ripped out of my heart. I hope I'll get to talk to you every evening , and listen to you. I'll be tired and maybe boring, so I hope you won't get mad at me. I won't do any fun things , I might be tired and sad mostly .
Only the thought of getting back to you will power me up this summer.
I hope that I treat you right and that you feel loved beside me. Because you deserve to be loved and treated even better then I can do. 
When you kissed me when we got home you made my soul melt, and instantly calmed the obsesion , I could say, that I've had for a few days now. I wanna feel your skin on mine, your breath on my neck. I wanna feel my hips gripped by your legs , kiss and touch every single bit of your body. But mostly I want to feel our souls connected, because that's the best part of making love.
That's just how I'm feeling right now.
Will you catch me , when I fall?
Wrap your wings around my body
When I'm lost
In the storm
And I'm calling
Wrap your wings around my heart.