Bakugou x (Heartbroken) Reader

"It's just not working..."

It never does.

"Sorry, but I've found someone better..."

I don't doubt it, anyone would be...

"I've just lost the feelings..."

Just tell the truth, it's all me.

I shook my head as I sat in the corner of the party my good friend Yaoyorozu was throwing. It was to celebrate our graduation, and to help me 'find a new boyfriend', which I never said I wanted. I vowed I wouldn't date anyone ever again, I mean, it never goes anywhere but downhill, why should I waste my time!?

"(Y/N)-Chan! We're starting the games, do you wanna join!?" Ochako came to my corner with a sweet smile on her face.

I shook my head quickly. "I'll just stay here and watch, I feel a bit tired. But you go have fun!" I smiled back.

"Whatever you say!" She replied, walking to the circle that was forming.

"Hell no!" I heard the hot headed blonde that everyone loves shout angrily.

I sigh, plugging in my headphones to drown him out. Yaoyorozu frowned at me from a distance, then began walking over. Oh no...

She pulled out my earbuds, then grabbed my hand and dragged me to the circle. "We're gonna play..." She thought out loud, then glanced at me. As if getting an evil thought, she smirked at me. "Truth or Dare...!"

"I'll go first!" Ochako waved her hand. "Deku, truth or dare?" The boy looked flustered and looked off in thought.

"T-truth..." He finally replied.

"Is it true you have a crush on someone?" She asked eagerly, highly anticipating his response. Midoriya looked shocked and grew red, looking around awkwardly. He eventually nodded, refusing to make eye contact, as Ochako smiled greatly.

"Uh, Todoroki, truth or dare?"

The game continued until it was Yaoyorozu's turn. Surprisingly, she turned to Bakugou. "Bakugou, truth or dare!?" She asked in a sickly sweet voice.

"Dare.." He answered boredly, without hesitation.

Momo gained a sweet smile, which was for some reason scarier to me. "Play seven minutes in heaven with (Y/N)...!!" She growled lightly.

I rolled my eyes, slightly amused she would try to pair me with this jerk. I got up and walked to the empty room she led us to. Ad soon as we both entered, glaring at each other, she left and locked the door. "By the way, I'm not letting you out for the rest of the night, so get comfortable!" She yelled through the door.

My eyes widened, and I ran to the door, smashing my hands against it as I yelled through it to get out. She just laughed, walking away.

"Damn it!" I growled, kicking the door one last time before I walked over and sat on the bed.

"Well, fuck you, too!" Bakugou lightly growled, sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry she dragged you into this..." I said, moving back on the double bed and leaning my head against the wall.

"The fuck do you mean?" He replied, surprisingly calm. I sigh.

"She's been trying to get me a boyfriend for awhile, ever since my last broke up with me." He seemed to pay more attention after I said that.

"Why'd he leave?"

"Why wouldn't he?" I said, looking away sadly, laying down lengthwise as he was sitting on the edge. I started playing with the blankets. "He found someone better, they always do..." I mumbled. Why the fuck are tears forming!? I'm not gonna cry again!

Bakugou seemed to chuckle darkly. I glance at him confused. "He's fucking blind!"

"Wh-what?"

He turned and smirked at me. "You're probably the only person that would come in this room with me without fear. Your patience with me is fucking amazing, so whoever that bastard was fucked up!"

I smiled softly. "I guess I was wrong about you after all..." I said, eyes becoming droopy.

Bakugou layed down next to me, staring at me sternly. "Go to sleep, you look fucking exhausted." He said.

"Why are you acting so nice...?"

"Why are you fucking questioning it?" I laughed a little, he smiled slightly. Eventually, I fell asleep next to him.

BONUS

What the fuck!?

I woke up with my body pulled against Katsuki's his face right in front of mine.

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps...

Eventually, the door swings open, making me pretend to be asleep.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot!" Momo said quickly as she entered. The male next to me groaned a bit, and eventually I heard her walk out and close the door slowly.