Nicole (Oc) X Bakugou

For:marker_the_skeleton
I made her scared of the dark for this chapter, hope you don't mind ^^;;
________________________________________

Nicole sighed with annoyance. Her cousin, Denki, dragged her with him to the mall.

"Come on, we'll say hi to Kirishima, congratulate him on the part time job, then go home," he took notice of her sigh, and spoke out.

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, I honestly don't care about it much. Why did you bring me with you?" She asked, puffing her cheek out and glancing to the side.

Kaminari stayed silent and continued to drag her along. Only when they stopped outside of Hot Topic did he let go of her hand. "Well, it doesn't matter since we're already here." Nicole groaned, rolling her eyes. She crossed her arms and walked inside reluctantly, following Denki to a register.

Kirishima turned from someone standing with him, and smiled widely when he noticed his two friends. "Hey, guys!" He waved. "What are you two doing here?"

Denki gave a small greeting, and his cousin glanced away at nearby stands. "Well, I dragged negative Nancy out to actually socialize for once. Thought I might as well come say hey."

Nicole groaned and walked to another isle. However, as she passed Kirishima, she mumbled "Congrats on the job." Kirishima smiled and nodded, watching her leave as the figure beside him followed her.

Nicole was browsing over some anime shirts, some figures, anything in sight.

"What are you so pissy about?" The person asked as he walked up beside her.

Her cheeks flared, but she pouted and looked away. "That isn't any of your business, Bakugou."

"Seriously, are you on your period or something?" A vein popped in her head and she swung her hand at him. The attempt to backhand him succeeded and he grabbed his face, glaring back at Nicole; who was seemingly proud and guilty of her act.

"What the hell!? I was just trying to make conversation, that was so fucking uncalled for!"

A concerned expression appeared briefly in Nicole's eyes, but she hid it with a glare of her own. "Yeah, well it's your fault! Who would make conversation about menstrual anger!?"

"What the fuck ever. Store's closing soon, so get your shit and fuck off."

"Amazing customer service you have here.."

"Yeah? I don't work here, so I don't fucking care."

Nicole huffed and walked farther into the back of the store. Bakugou glared and watched her.

The two did whatever it was they were doing until suddenly the lights shut off. Nicole gasped and her eyes went wide, glancing around in the dark abyss. Her heart pounded and she clawed at the area of her shirt, gasping to catch her breath. Assuming she heard something in the dark, she imagined a ferocious beast walking toward her; falling to the ground she scuttled back. Her panic didn't cease, so she pulled her legs in and hugged them tightly, burying her face in her knees.

Something landed on her shoulder and she screamed.

"Hey, calm down idiot," the voice started. "I guess whoever switched out with Kirishima forgot to check around before closing. We're locked in." Bakugou didn't seem to fully grasp the amount of fear dwelling within Nicole as she continued to cower. Only when he examined her closer was when he finally understood.

Sighing, the blonde sat beside her, hand stroking through her hair and pulling her closer. He took out his phone and put the flashlight on. "There, that should be a bit better. I'll text Kirishima so he can get us out of here."

Nicole snuggled closer to him and nodded. She gripped his shirt to gain the courage she needed, and looked up at him. "Baku..? I'm sorry..for slapping you.."

He smirked and chuckled. "It's fine, I deserved it."

Nicole laughed lightly and put her head against his chest. Bakugou continued to pet her comfortingly, eventually smiling at the soft snoring emitting from her.

He may or may not have procrastinated in texting Kirishima.