Bakugou X (Underweight)Reader

Requested by: ooWaterSignoo

________________________________

You sighed once again. I really liked this shirt, too.. you thought, solemnly. You were out with the girls, just looking around. You all decided to try on clothes, so here you were; and, yet, you couldn't find anything you liked that fit.

Throwing on your previous clothing, that your mom made with her quirk, you grab the others and walked out, giving them to an employee behind a desk in the dressing room. Walking over to Ochako, you stood in silence. She was holding a dress she liked, and wanted to show it to Deku and impress him. Heart aching at the thought, you finally come to understand you can't show Bakugou the outfit you thought he would love. 

Ochako smiled at you as you and the other girls waited for Momo to finish dressing up. She stepped out in a beautiful long gown, red with a shimmering, white waistband. It was slick, and hugged her curves perfectly. Ochako whistled.

"Todoroki will like that a lot~!" She winked. You smiled slightly and nodded.

Eventually, the torturous event came to an end, and you could finally go home. Everyone else lived a bit of a distance from you, so they split off before you arrived home and left you alone to your thoughts.

You didn't notice the blonde fire cracker walking toward you from the opposite direction until he called you with his gruff voice, "(Y/N)?" 

Glancing up, you smiled at your best friend. "Oh, hey, Katsuki! What's up?"

"I should be asking you that, you look depressed as fuck," He responded, seriously. "What got into you?"

You looked down and sighed. You felt like you could tell him anything, so you did. "None of the clothes fit again.."

Katsuki clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes. "Fuck those clothes, they're probably the stupid shit assholes wear anyway."

You giggled, the sound of which made his lips tilt up ever so slightly. "Regardless, it's not better like I hoped. I thought this dietary plan would help me gain a bit more weight, but it's still only a dent of progress after so long."

"Then I'll help you."

You whipped your head to him, shocked. "What?"

His face held a cute shade of pink and he scowled, looking away from you. "You heard me. You want to change yourself so you can be happier, so I want to support and help you through it. Is that so fucking unreasonable?"

After his explanation, you smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Katsuki!"

"Shut up.."