(Adult, Husband) Bakugou X (Adult, Wife) Reader: Part 1

"He's so cute!" I said, bouncing Todoroki and Yaoyorozu's son. Momo smiled and blushed, thanking me.

I was visiting them a few days after I heard the news of their newborn. I smiled sadly as I remembered Ochako and Izuku's daughter as well.

"Oh, I forgot to ask when Bakugou was getting back home. It's your anniversary today, right?" Todoroki asked as he sat beside Momo. I sat the baby in my lap and started thinking.

"He should actually be back in about an hour, maybe I should head on home..." I mumbled, then passed the child to Momo. She smiled at me.

"Well, thanks for stopping by!" She replied, walking with me to the door. I waved as I made my way back to my apartment.

-~*~-

I sat alone in my dining room, playing with the food on my plate. I checked the clock for the fifth time in three hours. I sighed, standing and bringing my plate to the sink and cleaning it off. As I walked into the living room, I heard the door open.

Bakugou walked in, slumping a bit in exhaustion. I smiled at him. "Hey, welcome-" He walked past me and to the kitchen. "-home."

I followed him into the kitchen and watched as he opened the fridge and pulled out the leftover. "I-I got you something..!" I smiled, trying to cheer him up. He looks at me tiredly.

"What's that?" He asked, sitting at the table.

"Hold on..." I replied, walking over to pick up the small box on the coffee table. Taking a deep breath, I walked over to him and handed it over, hands shaking slightly as I did.

I watched as he opened it, blinking a bit in confusion as he pulled out a small, baby's onesie. "Uh, happy anniversary?" I said, anticipating his reaction.

He looked up at me, confusion and concern glazing his eyes. "You're pregnant?" He asked, tone seemingly unemotional. I nodded with a smile that slowly dropped as he put his head in his hands.

"Katsuki?" I asked in concern as I sat beside him, putting a hand on his broad shoulder.

"Fuck..." Was his only reply as he rubbed his temples. "You're sure?" He finally looks up at me. I nod in confusion, watching as he slowly got more annoyed. "Goddammit!" He yelled, making me flinch away a bit.

"Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly, watching as he stood and started pacing around the living room.

"Yes! We can barely care for ourselves right now, how the fuck are we gonna take care of a baby!?" He yelled.

I walked over to him. "We can find a way, everything will be fine!" I tried to wrap my arms around him as I watched him deflate into anger.

"How the fuck are we gonna do that!?"

"I don't know, but we can figure it out when we get there! We can't give up before we start!"

"Fuck that! You don't even have a goddamn clue what to do! You aren't planning it out and yet you still expect it to be okay? That's bullshit!" Tears started brimming my eyes.

"So it's my fault!?" I began yelling back. "It's my fault you can't improvise? That you don't want the baby? Well, news flash, Bakugou! You have sex there's a chance of having a baby!" He seemed a bit shocked at me for yelling, considering I don't do it too often, especially at him. He growled them turned toward the door.

"I don't want to put up with this shit right now." He said as he grabbed his jacket and unlocked the door.

"W-Wait, where are you going?" I asked in a calmer, but sadder tone as I watched him open the door.

"Fuck off..." Was his only reply as he walked out, slamming the door behind him. I broke down and ran to our room, falling onto my bed and crying into my pillow.