TG 30

When will be the best time to pull Jeongguk aside for the talk? It's their last evening, tomorrow they'll be back and alone.

Jimin is looking at Taehyung, can clearly see the trouble he's having internally. "Hey Tae, can we talk for a moment?"

The younger nods and follows him.

He leads them to the back of the house, Yoongi and Jeongguk are still inside, playing some games.

"Look, I know you dislike the thought of sharing him but we always stay to the dares and promises we make." Jimin starts, the frown on Taehyung's face makes him feel bad.

"That's true but it's Jeongguk we are talking about, he's a living person and has feelings too. I will talk to him but what if he says no? I can't just force him." He says matter-of-factly.

"Of course not Tae, oh my god. Maybe you can make the idea interesting for him?" The older suggests carefully.

"I'll try but I really don't wanna share. I love him you know, it's not just a fling." Taehyung has thought about the whole situation, he wants to marry the younger someday. That's how serious it is to him.

Jimin had a hunch but he never had thought that he's already in love with him. "Look, I know I'm the bad guy here but we have a deal. I won't fuck him, that's a promise but at least let him suck me off."

Taehyung is about to protest when Jeongguk's voice suddenly sounds. "I'll do it."

"What?" Taehyung turns around, shakes his head in disbelief.

"I knew about it from the beginning, you both told me that there's a promise and we still broke it. It's not only Taehyung's fault but mine too. You said I just need to suck your dick, then it's done? Tell me the time and place and I'll be there." Jeongguk shrugs, his eyes never leaving Taehyung's.

"Oh, great. I don't know umm, how about the weekend after this trip? Taehyung should be free too, right?" Jimin wants it to be done fast, Yoongi and he already talked about it and the former is okay with it.

"Yeah, I don't have any appointments." Taehyung's mood isn't the best but how can it be after Jeongguk has agreed to everything.

"Perfect, I'm always free. So Taehyung and I will have sex while you're going to fuck my mouth?" The youngest needs to confirm that, Jimin nods.

"I'm not good at giving head but I don't care, as long as Taehyung likes it I'm happy." He hugs the older from behind, pecks his neck and nuzzles the nape.

"Gosh, you both are so adorable. I really feel like an asshole now. Maybe we should just forget about i-"

"No, let's do it. To be honest, I always wanted to try something like that but with people I trust and you both are these people. It will be a one time thing though, don't get me wrong." Jeongguk chuckles as Taehyung groans annoyed.

"Are you for real? I was having a breakdown since Jimin reminded me of the broken promise. I was so afraid to bring it up to you that I almost peed myself and there you are, saying you've always dreamed of having a threesome?" Taehyung fake cries, the others laugh at that.

"I'm glad we could clear the situation." Jimin adds, sees Yoongi walking over to them so he pulls him into his arms. "We could always change it to a foursome, you in?" He asks the older, wiggling his brows.

"And that's when I need to say goodnight." Yoongi rolls his eyes, knows that his soon-to-be boyfriend isn't joking at all.

"Oh come on babe, you can fuck me while Jeonggukie here sucks my dick." The poud on Jimin's lips almost makes Yoongi think about it but he has to decline.

"As good as it sounds, it's a no from me. That's a thing between the three of you and not me." These are the eldest's final words.

"Aaw, too bad. Our Jiminie doesn't get a dick up his ass." Taehyung, who's now back to his normal self, teases him.

"At least I get your lover's lips around it." Jimin isn't one to not talk back, knows that it will shut Taehyung up.

Jeongguk smacks his head instead. "Behave midget or I'll bite." He winks, doesn't see the smaller cupping his crotch with a startled expression when he turns around to go back into the house, pulling Taehyung with him.

Yoongi laughs. "I really love this boy. He doesn't care that you could ruin his life with one snap of your finger."

Right, they still don't know who Jeongguk really is.

Their weekend is over and everyone is back to their own houses. Well, Jeongguk obviously is with Taehyung.

They can't keep their hands to themselves, as soon as the front door was closed, Taehyung has started to kiss the younger passionately. They're on the way to the older's bedroom when a phone suddenly rings.

"Fuck Tae, answer it. Maybe it's your mom." Jeongguk stops him from creating another hickey.

"Seriously? I couldn't care less, let's just continue where you cut me off so rudely." Taehyung smirks, attacking the other's neck again, receiving a loud moan. The ringing eventually stops.

Little did they know that a certain girl's now on her way to the mansion in a rather pissed mood.