TG 48

The boys wake up, after getting not much sleep. Taehyung wanted to know if the walls are really soundproof and gave Jeongguk many reasons to cry out loud because of pleasure.

With a limp, the younger walks to the bathroom, throws back a glare when Taehyung couldn't help but giggle.

Of course the older joined him but they didn't do anything sexual in the shower, he had mercy on him.

When they were finally dressed in Jeongguk's clothes, they go downstairs, hearing a male voice. It wasn't Mister Jeon, that's for sure.

Taehyung suddenly stops walking as soon as he recognizes it. "Dad?"

Jeongguk inhales deeply, he's nervous even though there's no reason at all since the man obviously supports them.

"Tae, Jeongguk, good morning." Mr. Kim is greeting them friendly with a smile.

"Yeah, good morning but what are you doing here?" Taehyung starts to move again until he reaches the table where the parents are sitting at.

The older man is scratching his nape. "Well, Mi called me and told me interesting things, so I came over. Unfortunately your mother was already gone for a meeting with the Kangs."

Jeongguk hesitantly takes the place next to his boyfriend. He needs to show his best side in front of Taehyung's father.

"Mom still isn't convinced? I thought you've talked to her already."

"I tried to, but she's so fucking busy with the preparations for the wedding that she never listens to me." He explains with a frown.

"Dad, no cursing!" Taehyung groans, it's so embarrassing. Don't get him wrong, he's okay with it but not in front of his hopefully future mother-in-law.

"Taehyung, dear. If your father wants to say fuck or shit or whatever, he can do it. You both are old enough and I'm sure there are coming worse words out of your mouth, ain't I right?" Mi-ran winks, sees the dumbfounded face the boy makes.

"I, uh. I don't-" Taehyung tries but his dad interrupts him. "You bet. He taught me things I didn't even know existed." His laugh is as deep as Taehyung's, if not deeper.

Jeongguk smiles, it's true. His boyfriend invented some cursing words, he himself had never heard before. It's even worse when he's with Jimin.

"Can't you not? I have a reputation to keep." Taehyung whines.

Mi-ran laughs. "Too late Tae and don't worry, we all do it." She pats his shoulder comfortingly.

"Okay, we shouldn't waste time." Mr. Kim says, tone now more serious. "I think the news outlets will check if the things you've sent them are true, before making them public. This means we have time to prepare your mother for it. It also means that even though it's out, you both need to hold back for a while."

Mi-ran nods. "He's right, it wouldn't look good if you'd suddenly announce to be in a relationship with my son. They'd bad mouth not only you but him too. I'd suggest, and Donghae here agrees with me, that you'll wait for at least six months."

"Yes son, Mi and I have talked before the both of you came downstairs. Let the people calm down first and let Mi introduce her son to the world before anything else. You and Jeongguk can start as friends so it won't be too sudden as soon as the relationship is announced." Donghae takes his sons hand into his own. "Please trust us there."

"I do, I also thought about it and came to the same conclusion. I prefer it anyways if we don't have all the stupid questions about us anytime soon." Taehyung smiles at his boyfriend who smiles back at him.

"Great, now that this is from the table we can go over to the next topic." Mi-ran looks at Donghae, receiving a nod. "Baekyheon, the father of Minah's unborn baby, will send me the screenshots of their chat that had happened yesterday night."

Taehyung looks at her. "What did they text about?"

"Minah kind of told him everything. About you, about her plan and that she'll pay him a lot of money to keep his mouth shut. Of course he didn't give me the information for free but money doesn't really concern me." She laughs.

"Oh god, the heaven sent him. Tell him I'm grateful for his help." Taehyung is relieved, they'll have so much evidence to stop the marriage. It's only a matter of time now, until he's set free.

"I will, but for now let's try to reach your mother." Donghae says, dialing her number. She fortunately answers after a few rings.

An hour later, the woman is sitting with all of them on the table, listening to everything they have to say and then starts to cry happy tears. Her heart feels so much lighter now that she knows Taehyung can be with the one he loves so much. Her job now is to talk to the Kangs, cancel the wedding and call all the people who were working on it. Even though it's a lot to do, she can't wait.

Jeongguk, who was silent most of the time, pulls Taehyung into a passionate kiss in front of their parents. All the tension is suddenly gone, there's nothing that can stop them now. With that, he pulls away breathless.

"Uh, we will go now. Taehyung and I have to umm talk, yes." He mumbles and stands up.

Taehyung copies his action, bows to their parents before walking behind his boyfriend out of the house.

Mi-ran chuckles. "Young love."

The Kims stay for a while longer, talk about their companies and what will happen now.

It's safe to say that both families will work together, help each other in their business and continue to meet more often now.

Taehyung and Jeongguk arrive their home, where Minah is watching TV while munching on chocolate chips.

They don't bother to greet her and go straight to the bedroom to celebrate their achievements. Of course, to piss the bitch more off, Jeongguk moans as loud as he can and Taehyung is no better. They hear her cursing and throwing stuff but it only makes them more satisfied.