Chapter 2

Two moons went by ever since maplepaw was made a apprentice. "So what do you guys do for fun." "Well we usually go out hunting with each other or we do some fighting moves on each other maplepaw." " Can we do hunting Lostfur hasn't took me out of camp yet." "Sure." As Nightpaw, Streampaw, Frostpaw, and Maplepaw went out of camp Firelilly came up to them right before they were about to leave camp. "Were do you four think your going." "We are going to take maplepaw out since lostfur hasn't take her out yet." "Fine but you four are going to the gathering okay." "fine firelilly we will be back by the time the moon is above the the mountains." he nodded they all left camp maplepaw was amazed by what she saw. The moon was rising they all raced back to camp with pray nightpaw caught a raven, silverpaw caught a rabbit, frostpaw caught a startling and maplepaw caught a mouse. They put their pray in the prey hole. "Lostfur look what I caught." Lostfur looked weird he saw she caught the mouse but he was disappointed by what she caught. "Good job maplepaw who took you out. "Frostpaw, nightpaw, and silverpaw." He walked away with his tail moving up and down madly. "All cats are you ready for the gathering to night." maplepaw was discover lostfur leaving the camp with out sandstar going first. She didn't care all she wanted to do was got to the gathering tonight.