Chapter 14

Mapleshade and Pineheart walked back to the camp with applepaw.

"Mapleshade what are you and Pineheart doing back so late and what are you doing with a river clan cat!" "This is applepaw he was trying to hunt on our territory." "Good job Mapleshade you too Pineheart." Thank you Oakstar."

Mapleshade and Pineheart walked to the warriors den while applepaw was took to the den next to the medicine den.

"Good morning Mapleshade can I talk to you." "What is it Nightwing." "Come please it's important." "Okay what is it." "Just come okay." "Fine."

Mapleshade and Nightwing walked out of camp before dawn. "Were are we going Nightwing." "You will see I promise and were almost there okay." "Okay." They walked and walked and walked. "Were here Mapleshade." "Wow Nightwing were are we." "I found this place when you went missing and when I was a apprentice." "Its so Wow just wow." So what do you want to talk to me about Nightwing." "Well I noticed that you don't have a mate and well you don't like any of the toms in the clan well I love you MAPLESHADE I love you to star clan and back I want to be your mate and have kits please say yes." "Nightwing wow yes I will be your mate and have kits with you and I love you too."