Chapter 5

As soon as maplepaw and nightpaw and the Shadow clan warriors were in the camp everyone was staring and the shadow clan warriors and maplepaw and nightpaw. "What are these shadow clan warriors doing here." "We can explain lostfur." "They need to speak to sandstar lostfur." He nodded and told the shadow clan warriors to follow him to sandstar's den. Nightpaw went to get prey but maplepaw went out of camp again she was going to leave camp and join shadow clan but first she had to wait out of camp for the shadow clan warriors so she can ask them to go back with them. Moon high the shadow clan warriors were now leaving thunder clan camp. "Hey darkpelt can I come back to your camp I don't like thunder clan can I join shadow clan." He looked at his warriors they all nodded. "Yes you can but not now I have to speak to lightstar okay met us at the thunder clan and the shadow clan border at dawn." Maplepaw nodded and went back in camp to get prey and sleep for tomorrow morning.

Maplepaw was awake now before the sun was even up she a prey and ran out of camp with out waking up anyone up.

She waited for darkpelt to come get her to take her to shadow clan which will be her new home. "Maplepaw are you here." "Yes I am here darkpelt were are you." "Over here before you cross are you sure you want to do this naplepaw." "Yes now lets do this." Maplepaw ran across the thunder path she made it she bumped into darkpelt. "Lets go before anyone see you and me okay." Maplepaw nodded as they walked to shadow clans camp.

As they walked to the camp Darkplet asked maplepaw what she's good at. "Well fighting I guess lostfur didn't teach me any fighting moves yet but Nightpaw taught me some moves." "Show me lets spar." maplepaw got into a fighting stand she lunged at darkpelt she got a few scratches on him. Before Darkpelt nicked her ear blood started to drip. She had darkpelt on the ground. "Okay okay you win maplepaw good job." They walked into the shadow clan camp Lightstar was talking to her warriors. She looked over to maplepaw and darkpelt  as she walked over to them the whole clan was starting to look at them all funny like. "Hello the darkpelt who have we here. "Hello lightstar my name is maplepaw I want to join Shadow clan please lightstar Thunder clan is not the place for me." Lightstar thinked about it for a while. "You may join my clan but one thing if we go into battle with thunder clan you will fight them okay." "Yes lightstar." Lightstar  nodded. "Maplepaw will join shadow clan.