Chapter 7

The test was about to began to see if maplepaw was aloud to join. "Maplepaw you will be fighting Shadepaw where is that cat SHADEPAW." Shadepaw walks out to maplepaw and Lightstar to began the fight.  "FIGHT!!" Maplepaw lunged at Shadepaw but Shadepaw dogged the attack from Maplepaw's attack he swiped at maplepaw noise maplepaw ducked the attack. Please got low to the ground to make it look like she was giving up but when shadepaw wasn't paying attention to her please lunged at him she went under him. Maplepaw kicked his belly until it was red. He fell on the ground after maplepaw tripped him. "Do you give up shadepaw." "Yes I give up please you win." Maplepaw looked over to Lightstar were he was sitting."Maplepaw I have decided you will leave Shadow clan and never return to the territories you will be a rogue for the rest of your life and you can not go back to Thunder clan." Maplepaw was shocked by what Light star had just said to maplepaw.

12 moons went by ever since Light star said she can not go back to the clans for as long as she lives. Maplepaw walked for days and days please didn't know were she was at all. "Were am I hello anyone here."

(Sorry I ended this chapter here it seemed like a good part to end it but I ran out of ideas.)