Preview

Coming Soon,

"N-No! I don't want this, why are you doing this to me?!" The hybrid pleading for mercy, from his best friend's father. "You're too rare, to not be put for auction. Besides, you can bring me lots of cash," The over weight man said, pinning Namjoon to the wall. Quickly putting a white rag over the hybrid's nose, a strange liquid dowsed in the cloth. The hybrid, inhaled the scent, and is now laying on the ground unconscious...

"Father, why? Why my best friend? And why did you never tell me about your job? Why on his birthday? He didn't even eat cake, or open my gift. I didn't even get to tell him," The ginger haired male sobbed, fat ugly tears ran down his face, as he sat there, looking at the frail body of his best friend, his love. Even though he never admitted it, he was gonna tell him today. "Because son, he can make us a lot of  money, we can move out of this town, and live some where better than here," his father replied, trying to hug his son, until he screamed, "Don't touch ME!" Running up the stairs, towards his room...

Hoseok packed all of his clothes, tired of his father's lies and mistreatment, and shoving them all into a suit case Taking away his love was the last straw, his breaking point. Blood boiling in his veins, the same fat tears flowing, his eyes pink and puffy, face red of rage. Getting his phone he called an Uber, while grabbing a ladder, and put it out his window. Throwing his suitcase out the window, welcoming the breeze, the boy climbed down. Not going unnoticed, by his father. "Where are you going?" Now walking outside, seeing his son get in an Uber. Hoseok only chuckled, "Father,... oh dear father, all these years I thought they were just nightmares, I was completely naive when I was young, really thinking, that Namjoon blowing you was helping your health. You touching the love of my life, like he was one of those hookers you cheated on mum with. I now realize, you were a monster from the start. Father, do you know the one word word I can describe you with?" His father replied with a 'what', completely surprised to the fact that his own son, his sperm, his DNA, had the audacity to stick up his middle finger up at him, "Bitch." Is all he said, before the Uber driver drove off. "Where to?" The driver asked, playing the radio a song called, 'Likey' by a local girl group played. "London Exquisite Hotel."...

Walking into the elite hotel, getting in the elevator, clicking button number 44, the elevator doors closed, as he went up to the top floor, the platinum suite, the home of his mother, the owner of the hotel. Knocking on the door, as it was immediately opened by his mother, with open arms, his mother brung him in a bone crushing hug. Hoseok gladly hugged back, but immediately pulled away, asking her, "Are you and father working in the same business?"...

The orange haired male, now being straddled by his mother, said person playing with his hair. "I'm so sorry, Hoseokie, I should've told you before I left. And it caused your mate to be taken," the middle aged woman sobbed, not looking a day over 30. "It's okay mum, but why?"...

Rubbing his eyes, the hybrid awoken in a dark cell, scratching behind his purple ears, he realized he has on handcuffs, and chains around his ankles. His ears perked up, has he heard the cell door open, a man with fluffy grey hair walked in. "Come on, Joon, everyone's waiting for you," the man said, as he unlocked the chains from his ankles. As the hybrid got up, he realized he was wearing black thigh highs, black heels, black thong, and a black corset. Following behind the strange man, his tail went stiff, knowing danger was approaching...

Being thrown into a clear glass cage, the hybrid was forced to stand as the bodyguards chained his ankles again. A bright light was emitted from the ceiling, looking in front of hybrid were hundreds of men and women with masks covering their faces. He quickly glanced behind him, as a spotlight was pointed at the same man who got him out the cell, only thing different is, he was also wearing a mask...

"Sold to number 93!"...

"W-What's my first o-order, s-sir?"...

"Don't call me sir, it's Yoongi, baby."...

Hoseok was racing down the stairs, hurrying down the steps towards the under ground floor. Going to the black steel door, he started banging hardly, to the point where his knuckles are bleeding, "Let me in! My mother owns this joint!" A slot opened on the door, and all you seen was a pair of eyes, "Get outta here, kid, this ain't no place for you."...

To be continued...