Chapter 3

Previously

"My mom's a bitch, currently."

Now
__________________________

"I don't know if I should tell you this or not but, just remember before I tell you anything, I'm just warning you that you might be hunted down or something," Hoseok said, now fully cross crossed on his bed.

"My parents were in debt to the black market, I think I can handle it if it's gang related," Youngjae stated, wanting to know all the tea.

TimeSkip

After explaining everything to the older, Hoseok felt drained. As his cup of tea was finished, as he now lies on his back on his newly found bed, watching Youngjae take in all the information informed to him.

Youngjae lies back next to Hoseok, staring up at the ceiling with him. "Man, that really sucks, I feel really bad right now," Youngjae stated, feeling sorry for the younger next to him. Secretly, already knowing this information.

"I know, but don't go crying to me if some mob boss comes knocking at the door," Hoseok sighed, as he stretched while walking to the bathroom. "If I grew up in debt as a kid, I think I can handle more business with the black market," Youngjae said, leaving the room to go make lunch, it's bad to be sad on an empty stomach.
__________________________
Most of you are probably wondering, what happened to Namjoon? That's what you're gonna find out...

Now...
__________________________
Rubbing his eyes, the hybrid awoken in a dark cell, scratching behind his purple ears, he realized he has on handcuffs, and chains around his ankles. What happened?

Trying to scan through his thoughts to try and find out, how and why did he end up there.

Slowly, but assuringly, Namjoon recollected the horrid moments from today, while shivering at the thought.

His ears perked up, has he heard the cell door open, a man with fluffy grey hair walked in. "Come on, Joon, everyone's waiting for you," the man said, as he unlocked the chains from his ankles. As the hybrid got up, he realized he was wearing black thigh highs, black heels, black thong, and a black corset. Following behind the strange man, his tail went stiff, knowing danger was approaching.

The strange man led him into an elegant, black and purple room, with two black wooden chairs, with purple cushioning. Something was off, Namjoon smelt another, yet familiar scent lingering in one of the chairs, immediately seeing a glimpse of dark brown hair. The grey haired man motioned towards the empty chair, telepathically telling the younger to sit down.

Not wanting anything bad happening to himself, Namjoon did as he was told. Glancing up for a moment, he seen a slightly chubby woman, with short curly hair, deep chocolate brown eyes, eye because the other was covered by a cloth, a black strapless sequence gown, a silver eye mask, and silver pumps. Quickly averting his eyes downwards, too many painful memories brewing in his mind. Alarmed, Namjoon felt a hand grip his chin, making him look into the eye of the woman before him. Inspecting the boy in front of her, the woman raked her eyes over the boy's body, frowning at the poor sight.

"I'm gonna murder that fat idiot," Voice dark and terrifying.

"He has a nice figure, but lacks nutrition, just like the rest. This is unprofessional, those hooligans not feeding these poor creatures right," The strange woman said, mentally telling herself to alert all the hybrid hunters to treat the hybrids better. A coffee table was in front of the two, with a couple of granola bars on the surface. The mysterious lady grabbed one and placed it on Joon's lap, "Go on, eat."