Chapter 2

A/N: Well, I am honestly writing this story as I imagine it at the moment. I know it's getting quite confusing but bear with me for a while longer. I promise the story will unfold itself as the chapter goes. Thank you for understanding. Enjoy!

-C☆

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

CHAPTER 2

4 periods/classes later. . .

There was an ominous chill in the air. At least ten people, including Alex and Cedrych, felt it and then it was gone like nothing happened.

Alex couldn't help but shiver in his seat. "Hey dude, what's wrong?" Cedrych asked, whispering so as not to disturb the class.

Alex glanced at him, frowning slightly. "I don't know. I suddenly felt a cold breeze or something," he answered, shivering slightly again.

Cedrych was shocked that his friend felt the chill. A chill that only magical creatures could only feel.

He was about to say something when an authorative voice urgently said,"Meeting at the pack house after school."

The voice did not come from someone in the class but rather it came from his, as well as those eight other students', mind---the pack mind link.

A pack mind link is a means of communication of werewolves from within their pack. These eight students, including Cedrych, are werewolves and members of the Silver Moon Pack.

"Yes Alpha, Sir,"  was their reply in unison to his father. He realized that his sister, Cerys, and all the other pack members in the Creighton Academy replied in the mind link too.

The Vaughn twins were heirs to the Silver Moon Pack but Cedrych is the future Alpha-to-be. Alpha Jonathan Cyrus Vaughn and his wife, Luna Chouko Yotsuba-Vaughn, were the current leaders of the pack and parents of Cedrych and Cerys. It was one of the most powerful pack in the whole world.

"Cerys, what do you think this meeting's about?" He asked to his sister through the mind link.

"I don't know bro, but it sounded really importa-- Oh! 'Got to go, Ced. See you at lunch."  She hurriedly replied. The teacher must be calling her, he thought.

"...aughn! Mr. Vaughn! Mr. Cerdych Chase Vaughn!" Cedrych felt someone poking at his left side and saw Alex pointing to the front of the class while looking down to his book.

"Mr. Vaughn! Please pay attention to the class. Now, answer the question in page 145," Mr. Smith said, their Math teacher.

He really hated the subject and would've said that he couldn't find the answer when he saw Alex writing down the answer for him. A smirk came up to his face and promptly answered the math problem.

When the bell rang, Alex and Cedrych ran and left the classroom laughing. "Dude! What happened to you back there? I mean don't get me wrong, it was hilarious when Mr. Smith's face turned tomato red calling your name over and over again," he chuckled almost hysterically, clutching his stomach.

Cedrych just laughed it off with Alex. He couldn't tell him about the whole werewolf thing since Alex have absolutely no idea of the existence of magical creatures. He has been keeping this secret for three years now when he first shifted.

"It was nothin' man. I was just thinking of something. Anyways, thanks for earlier. I owe you one," Cedrych replied, chuckling.

"It's fine man. What are brothers for," Alex said, fist bumping with him.

They went to the cafeteria and queued up to get their food. When they were done, they looked for their sisters.

"Ced! Alex! Here guys!" Cerys excitedly shouted at them. Both girls were in the far corner of the cafeteria with a guy beside Cerys. Cedrych didn't recognize the guy and that's saying something because he made it a point to know the whole student body and his pack members. He sniffed the air and was shocked.

When they got nearer, they both sat down and everyone was silent. Cerys and Cedrych were having a stare down as Aine and Alex looked at them with confusion. The other guy just leaned on his chair and stared at the four of them.

Alex was the one to break the awkward silence. "Uh-Hi man! My name's Alexander Stefan but you can call me Alex, Xander or Stef. I'm Aine's twin brother," Alex brightly said, extending his hand out to the new guy as he gestured his head towards Aine. The guy gladly took and shook hands with him.

"It is a pleasure to meet you cou--I mean, Alex. I am Eirik Euan Orvandil. You may call me Eirik. We have just moved here yesterday," he said, giving them a small smile. He had icy blue eyes and auburn hair, a fairly handsome 6'2" man. For some reason, Alex felt that he knew the guy for a long time.

"Eirik, we must go now. The head mistress wishes to see the three of us in her office in ten minutes," a petite young lady said.

She looked like a female version of Eirik only shorter in height. She was with a little boy who was clutching her skirt. Cedrych went stiff when she came.

"Yes Ei, coming. It was nice meeting you Alex, Aine, Cedrych, and you too, beautiful Miss. Cerys. May we meet again," Eirik said as he stood up and went to Ei, the three of them walking away from the table.

The two pairs of twins were shocked to say the least. How did that guy know their names? Only Alex introduced himself and only Aine was inadvertedly introduced. Are they enemies? Or allies?

"What are the Orvandil Royal Faes doing here, father?" Cedrych and Cerys said in the mind link to their father.