Harnana

Nana lives in a small cottage inside the forest, she lives with ruby, a wolf hunter. Everyday, ruby went out to hunt some wolfs until the sun went down. While nana stays in the cottage, waiting for her to come back.

While nana is cleaning the kitchen, suddenly a knock on the door was heard, twice.

"come in!" said nana.

Nana opens the door, revealing a small girl wearing a little red hood. One of her eye is covered by a love-shaped eye patch.

"hey nana....I'm back" said the girl, it's ruby.

"hey ruby, how's the hunting goes?"

Ruby sits on a wodden chair, followed by nana right beside her. She sighs, exhausted. She took out a small piece of paper, and hand it to nana.

Nana takes it and take a look at it, revealing the number of a demon hunter.

"who's number is this?"

"i was hunting, then i got exhausted. I fell a sleep under a shady tree, by accident. I was woken up by a man-" rubys sighs.

"and he gave you his number?!"

Ruby nodded, once.

"ruby! He likes you!"

"nana! We've just met! Just because he's handsome, doesn't mean I'll like him immidiately"

"wait...Handsome?"

Ruby's face goes red as a tomato. She's embarrassed of what she has said. She caresses her hair to the back of her ear. Looked away from nana.

"well...A little" said ruby.

Nana smiles, she jumps so high, nearly touched the roof. She screams of joy. Laughing to ruby, while she sighs heavily.

"ruby's got a cru-ush" nana sings.

Ruby rolls her eyes, telling her to stop, and she did. After a long time, nana decided to shut her mouth up. Ruby goes to her room, before that she cleans her scythe first.

Nana goes to the roof, bringing her one only weapon, which you could say it's a boomerang. Her ulti requires lots of mana. So does all the heroes.

She leans towards the fence, facing the sun. Shining bright. She admires her boomerang. Remembering some friend who taught her lots about her power.

Miya...Estes...Lolita...where are you? Are you guys...Still alive?
Nana thought.

A flashback appear on her mind, she was taught by king estes. How to support others with her powers. Even though she doesn't have a healing power, other kinds of support she could do.

She was living still, on the elfen kingdom. Who were ruled by king estes. With an archer moonlight guardian, named miya.

With estes' healing power, and miya's enchanted bow and arrow, they were unstoppable. No land dares to make a mess on the elfen kingdom. Until one, unfaithful day comes.

Nana lived with miya, in the castle. Miya took her in as her sister when she found nana laying on the street, abandoned, starved, alone. Estes, who were the king, make them to stay in the castle. Miya as the guardian, and nana as her support.

The kingdom was safe, peaceful, and harmony. Until, emerald woodland, a name for a place where the first generation of the elfs were born, was attacked. The war between humans and the orc made the place as a war land.

Estes was truly hurt, he needed to go to an eternal-short sleep for his regeneration. Miya, tried her best to push back the war. Keeping the kingdom safe at all cost. While estes is healing.

But, after a long period of time, estes has woken up. Seeing the condition of his kingdom, he's grown rage. Wise, but still warm hearted to others.

He promised, along with miya. To protect the elfen kingdom at all cost. But, at his act of not knowing knowledge, a war was began.

The elfen kingdom, was attacked by an apocalypse queen. Vanishes the elfen kingdom's life. Driving away estes and miya, with nana out of the kingdom. Distruction is all that miya and nana could see. With estes in a hopeless face.

As they were hiding, on earth, the land of dawn, as people calls it. Now began another war, with a stubborn ashura king. They were attacked, miya and nana were separated. Miya and estes are now beyond far from nana's reach.

Nana was found, laying on the forest by ruby. She took her in, she took care of her. Made a family with her.

Suddenly nana's mind collapsed, her flashback disappeared. She saw a figure waving from the tree. But covered by the shadow.

The figure smiles, he wears a magician suit. With a top hat on, he carries some cards on his hand. Holding a stick on his other hand.

He bowed to her, and suddenly disappears, leaving his top hat on the tree branch. His second skill. Nana sighs, shaking her head.

"what do you want harley?" she asked.

Guys o my! I did the most cute, small story figure X3 i let you know that estes, miya, and nana, and added lolita, were connected to each other. Why? Stay tunned folks! X3