Lancedette

The night atmosphere seems very amusing in the regina's family castle. Lancelot has lived in the castle, odette makes him live here, though he has an unforgettable debt to odette. And his duty to protect odette at all cost. Time passed not making the people realize it's already been months, since the last time odette heard peace.

The beautiful swan princess looks at the lunar moon, that shines bright, towards the land of her kingdom. She stares downward towards under her balcony, seeing one of her swans. Got stuck on a stick, tries to get off of the stick looking branch.

Odette was about to turn around, and leave the balcony she's at, to help the poor Swan. But her action was stop by her self. As she sees a man approaches the swan, and removes the stick from the swan's foot. Odette smiles, realizing that it's the man she saved. The man who is actually able to attract odette's heart, after years of no interest in the word of 'love'

The man looks at the figure who are standing at the balcony, in the distance. He smiles realizing it's his dear beautiful princess odette. He quickly runs inside the palace, running towards the stairs. Sees the figure from the distance at the top of the stairs. He smiles while quickly walk slowly to her.

She greets him with a usual warm smile she has, while he reaches her hand and place a soft kiss on top of it. Her cheek shows some of a red shades, he stops and let go of her hand.

"how is your night princess?" he asked while staring at the moon.

"it's well, thank you for asking. And I've told you a million times not to call me princess.....It's enough just odette from you" she replies.

Lancelot giggles while he looks at odette, smirking towards her. With his uncommon sense of humour smile. She shakes her head slowly, knowing that he forgets the 'one thing' she tells him not to.

"my apologies princ- ah! I mean odette~" lancelot mistaken a little by purpose, to tease odette a little.

Odette giggles, putting her hand on her mouth. She look towards the shining moon, as lancelot does the same. They both leaning on the balcony's fence. The night's wind cast a shimmer on odette's body, lancelot figures that quickly, releasing his coat, quickly putting it on odette's body. She stopped to shimmer.

She looks at him, smiles, realizing his act of kindness are very amusing. He looks at the moon, while odette is still staring at him. She knows something deep down inside him, something different he has.

"odette, why did you let me live here?" lancelot started a conversation. While still looking at the moon.

"because you saved me, and i can't thank you enough. Therefore, i haven't returned the debt, but you already became my royal guardian..."

"....I mean....I was just a stranger to you back then....I could be a threat to your kingdom or whatever" said lancelot.

Odette looks at the sky, doesn't reply for a second. Lancelot goes silent too. As though the conversation stopped, odette replied. After some moments of silents.

"i saw something different in you....Maybe that's why i trusted you on the first place" said her.

Lancelot turns his vision on her, he looks at her eyes. That doesn't seems to look at him back. He saw a deep kindness inside her eyes, he also saw a wise looking leader on her. He turns his body towards her, he grabs her wrist slowly. Odette looks at him, confuse of what he's trying to do.

"your kindness are very strong....My lady"

He grabs her wrist, putting his other hand on her waist. He pulls her closer towards him, he landed a soft-warm texture on her lips. He kisses her soft. Odette shocked to look at his behaviour, but she seems not refusing. Therefore, she leans closer towards him, replying the kiss he's giving. Putting her both hand on the back of his neck. Pulling him closer towards her, while they both are closing their eyes.

The night witnesses the situation, giving them a shimmering feeling towards them. As the castle's princess finally found her true love.

Omg i finally making them to have it X3 i love these couples XD i hope you guys enjoyed! Stay tunned for more ❤😉🤘