Esteyalu

Miya wakes up from her sleep, she sees her surroundings as usual. She picks up her bow just to be safe. She doesn't see estes around, she looks for him around her camp fire. But he's not in her vision to be seen.

She looks on top of the tree branch, behind her, she looks at an elf who is meditating. She shoots an arrow on the branch to annoy the elf a little. The moon elf opens his eyes, he stops meditating.

"what a nice way to greet me good morning..." said the moon elf.

Miya laughs, the moon elf gets down from the branch. He shooked his head soft. Smirking. He walk towards the edge of the cliff, seeing the sunrise.

"we need help" said estes.

"you think?" she elbows him on the shoulder.

"i wonder where nana is..."

Miya turns her vision towards estes, she look downwards after. Her smile disappears.

"i just wish this war could end in an instant" said miya.

Estes turns his head around to miya, looks at him. He puts his arm on her shoulder, pulling her into his hug.

"don't lose hope...I am sure the moon light will shine on us again..." said estes.

Miya hugs him back, feeling his warmth. She look towards estes, upwards. He's a bit tall, her height in on his eyes.

"i think i know someone who can help us" said miya, releasing the hug.

"who, i may ask?"

"his name is alucard...he is one of the powerful fighter..." she smiles.

Estes look downwards, he knows that he doesn't want to interfere their relationship. Before the war began, alucard and miya has already met. Miya met alucard in the middle of the forest, she was attacked by a demon. And he helped her.

Estes knows that she has a little feeling for him, that's why since then he never made a contact with him.

"the demon hunter..."

"yes....let's go find him"

Miya walks away from the edge of the cliff, walking towards the forest. Going inside, followed by estes behind her.

-Time Skip-

Miya walks inside the forest, while holding her bow tight. Estes looks at her from behind, following every single step of her foot.

I wish someday you'll realise miya...
Thought him.

He look downwards while following miya, but suddenly he crashed into her. He looks at her back, she stopped walking for some reason, she froze.

"sorry miya..." estes apologized.

"alu..." said miya.

"what?"

"alucard!" miya runs under a shady tree revealing, an unconscious body?

"oh my..." estes follows miya.

Miya kneels beside the unconscious body, blood is all over the body. He still breaths, slightly. Estes quickly runs, and kneels beside the body. He releases his healing spell towards him.

"alu! Alu wake up!" miya shakes his body.

Miya checks his heart, and she froze. She doesn't here his beating heart. It stopped. He doesn't breath.