| The end? |

It was tiring, it was helpless, it was the end. Estes was on his last bits of mana, healing the two of his teammates to stand their ground. But Martis was too powerful, nonetheless Argus and Moskov are there to assist him. It wasn't enough, they were losing. Alucard got thrown away far, his body landed on a big rock, blood ran down from the side of his head.

"Alu!" Miya exclaimed, she kept pushing Martis back, with her last bit of strength. But instead she was the one that was being kept back, Moskov's spear stroke through her hip. She bleed and landed on her knees. Miya's eyes widened, her hand on the wound. "Miya!" Estes caught her falling body, he looked at his opponents' eyes. He gritted his teeth,

"What's wrong, your majesty? A cat elf  got your tongue?" Moskov mocked, followed by the laughter of Martis. "Too bad, i could've used you. But i guess it's just that fun to see you on your downfall" Martis smirked. Estes looked back at Alucard, he was unconscious. He spun his head, tears dripping down his cheeks. His hand were on Miya's cheek. He felt, lost. He just wanted to scream and yell anything that were on his mind.

"Any last words?"

"How about i speak first" a voice came from above, it was a very familiar voice. Yet Martis seemed to have doubt his ears and eyes as he looked up. His former lover, his first ever love, coming down as if heaven sent them. He widened his eyes, stepping back.

"V-vexana?" he stuttered.

She landed and smiled warmly, she opened her arms "My King, how I've missed you". He ran towards her and landed her a hug, he was feeling the warmth. But didn't even realize the smirk she had on her face. Vexana pulled out a portal, showing a dark blade striking through. She grabbed it and push it though Martis' stomach. His eyes widened, he groaned in pain. Steeping back, he looked down to the the blade. Blood dripping down from him, "W-wh..Why?" he said.

"Because I'm bored to be the number two, i want to rule. I don't wanna be a king's trophy, i am the trophy that doesn't belong to anybody!" she let out two orbs and attacked him, luckily Argus pulled Martis just in time.

"Stand back, or-"

"Or what? You will face me?" A cable was casted from across the forest, an assassin landed tremendously in front of Vexana. A light spread across the tree, instantly cutting it down. He stopped near Moskov as he already on his fighting position. Then a smoke appeared, revealing a ninja with dark ashes surrounding them. Lastly, an angel appeared from on top, a light shiend through and the angel landed. She looked at Argus, still feeling lost on her eyes. Vexana laughed at the three helpless, powerless beings. "Try getting pass my underlings without getting killed" she stated.

*****

"Ugh" Estes groaned in frustration and stress. His strength was very at the minimum when he carried Miya to a far place from the fight. He didn't have time to carry Alucard because it was far beyond his knoledge . He put her on the ground, pushing himself to heal her. Putting his own life at stakes, because when mana ran out, you had to use your own blood to use your power. And it's indeed very dangerous. "Miya, please hold....on" his breathing was slow, but her wounds were starting to closed up. Estes' vision was started to get blurry, he loosen the grip on Miya's hand and rest his body beside her. He lost conciousness.

Suddenly a fading sound started to feel his ear, calling his name. It was familiar yet very uncontrollably, not recognizable. His eyes were slowly opened to see just two ears popping out, a hammer could be seen from his eyes. The steam punk clothing theme, it must be. "L-lolita?" his voice were cracking. He didn't have the energy to say it on his full-high tone. "My King, please hold still" as soon as those words came out of her mouth, she put a pill inside his mouth. Then everything went black.

*****

"Oh my..." the hunter popped down her red hood and kneeled beside the demon hunter. She took a look on the side of his head that were bleeding, she shooked her head. "You lost a lot of blood, you need Ruby's help" she said, and by that. She grabbed him from the back and started to drag him out of the place.

*****

The atmosphere was getting thicker and thicker by the moment the two evils met. They were still standing on their ground, staring sharply into each others' glare. The situation intensifies when Martis chuckled, getting louder and louder, it turned into a horrific laugh. "You think you sooo smart do you? Well guess what?..." a trail of blood looking orb landed on Vexana. There teleported, Alice. Activating her power to drink all of the blood in the area, "...you're not the only one with back up" Martis continued. Lancelot charged towards Alice, landed a hit while Fanny stroked towards Argus. Hanabi landed her power on her weapon, then throwing it towards Moskov. Rafaela kept floating there, unconventionally don't want to intervene. Until Vexana spun her head and yelled "Be useful and heal us!". She activated her powers and healed them  forcefully.

Until the last moment, it was like a tie. They were all weakened, laying on the ground as if it were their last battle. Martis looked at Vexana who were already gasping for air, he raised up and pulled out his blades. Before he could strike her, he was shot at the arm. He fell on his knees, but managed to spun his head around to see who hit him.

A one-eye patched sniper.

An assasin appeared, throwing his ten blades around the places. Landing on the hostile. A boomerang and some magic cards were thrown out, attacking the two side of evils. There appeared a goddess looking astronomer, and a smirking cat elf. "Is there a party that i don't know about?" the cat elf exclaimed. "Trust me Harith, this party could use some light of spark" Gussion smirked then charged forward.

The sniper sighed while she reloaded, "Boys" she rolled her eyes. "Girl, tell me about it" Esmeralda stated. She jumped and landed on the middle and created a large area, she released a magic that knocked both sides. Rafaela took the opportunity and ran away while she can. Then her eyes landed on the two poor looking elf souls laying on the ground.

*****

The sun was rising, the birds were chirping. It couldn't get more peaceful than this, the war was over. No more fighting, no more vengeance, no more revenge. The elven king stood up from the place he was sitting, which was the edge of the cliff. Miya currently resting from a far back, thanks to Rafaela. He took a deep breath and let it all go, sometimes a sharp sting on his head appear. He needed rest.

Footsteps approached him, the silhouette of the figure stood beside him. He turned his head a little to land his eyes on Miya, the one he fell in love with. Yet she seemed to never notice. She looked at the horizon then spun her head to Estes, but when she did, he was already looking away. Blood rushing on his cheeks. She chuckled looking at the way he reacted.

"So, this is what peace feels like" she said, the sun kissed her beautiful face. The elven king looked at the rising sun then back to her, saying "Yes, yes it is".

Thank you all for the readers out there! This is intentional from me to be the last chapter of this book. But in the future, maybe I'll take a chance to write some extra scenes(?) Who knows hehe :) i hope you enjoyed this book as much as i do, thank you all once again. Until next time folks! <3