{12}

A/n: Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the long wait. I have A LOT of books to publish and finish. I plan on posting a lot today.

  {Tord}

“Tommy, wake up Love. you got to pack your stuff. “Whhhhyyyyyy?” “BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO NORWAY!!!” Tom smiled and jumped up while tripping on beer bottles running into his closet. I just sat on the bed whistling a tune.
A few minutes after he comes out in pastel colors and a blue bag. “What are we waiting for, let’s go!” I laughed at his childness and walked towards the door my hands in position where I always put them with I am leading the army. WARNING! MIGHT HAVE SOME PROFANITY!!!

~~~

        Tom fell asleep on the way there, which is good for me because I do not have to deal with telling him that I run a  army that is currently wanted. “Paul, Patryk can you please take Tom to my office.” “Yes Sir!” Paul Carried Tom bridal style to my office while I go and check on the uniform apartment.
"Hey Casey! Did you make any new uniforms?" Cast jumped up in surprise and ripped the sleeve of a uniform jacket. "NO! I ruined Red Leaders sleeve!!!" She started to hyperventilate while stitching the sleeve. "Casey! Your hyperventilating again" she shook her head and calm down. "Sorry Red Leader, it was done but I had to ruins the sleeve." "Well, good luck" after that I walked towards my office.

{Tom}
When I woke up I expected to see my bedroom and Tommy Bear in my arms. But do you know what I woken up to? A FUCKING OFFICE FOR ARMY LEADERS!!!! I took a deep Breathe and calmed myself down. I looked around and saw the plan for the giant robot Tord built. Wait! If that's here then... My thoughts were interrupted by Tord walking into the office.
"Glad you up Tommy! We mad  it to Norway!" Tord smiled at me while hugging me from behind. "Where are we Tord?" Tord smiled evily but sweet at the same time. "The red army base, of course! I'm Red Leader!!" Tord backed away and let his hands go into the air. I looked down my hands making a fist. "Tommy, are u ok?" "DON'T CALL ME TOMMY YOU FUCKING COMMIE!" I clenched my fist tighter making my knuckles turn White.
"What are you talking about Tommy, you said you'll join me in Norway" I started to tear up and looked at Tord. "Yes, I do want to Tord, BUT I'M NOT BEING IN THIS FUCKING ARMY YOU BASTARD OF A COMMIE!" I felt my anger rising up making purple smoke come out of my 'eye' holes. Tord backed away scared. I took in a deep breathe and calmed down. " I'm done with this shit Tord, I'm sorry, Goodbye Commie." After that, I walked away.

A/n: Hey guys, I'm sorry but the next chapter is the last one in this book. Please enjoy this book while it lasts.