Emerald City

Chapter One

Emerald city, the place where the magic happens. it's also the place where your wildest dreams can come true . It's your choice . It's your choice whether you wanna be rich living lavishly or if you wanna be like a crab at the bottom of the ocean  just  waiting for some garbage to float your way . You choose ! This is Emerald city baby !

Tanzania
I worked my way around the pole spinning and twirling giving horny men of all ages seductive looks . I wasn't proud of this shit but this is what I have to do . Shit don't come easy and I don't think people will understand that . Shit I got to eat too! I'm just glad that I don't have any children because that would make me struggle more . Sorry but not sorry ! I do want kids, but I'm 21 . I got my life to live and I want to save some money up so that when I do decide to have children they will be would be set .
"Aye ma! You tryna make 1k ?" the  man slurred ,  he looked to be in his 20's . I smirked and nodded .
"Watchu want a lap dance ?" I said grinding on him.
"Yeah" he bit his bottom lip. He was handsome but I need not to get involved with customers . The last time that happened with another bitch her man beat her ass for coming back to strip on the pole.  but what do you expect ? You can't turn a ho into a house wife this ain't 'I love  you lucy' , bitch this Emerald City"
I took him to a private room.
I put on "nobody" by no other than the famous Keith sweat . He sat in the chair and lit a Cuban cigar I seen him smirk in the dim mesmerizing room . I grinded on his lap he felt all up and down my body . I liked the way he felt on me.
I whispered in his ear "you have 10 minutes "
He chuckled . Then grabbed my ass.
"Call me Apollo"

Atlas
I strolled down the city of New York with my head held up high . Even though I ain't rich , I'm trying . So I'm proud . With my mom getting sicker and sicker everyday with stage 1 cancer I don't know if I can pull it together. I walked into the club and sat at the bar . I looked to my right to see the most beautiful female I've ever seen in my life. I was staring at her then looked away . I looked at her again and she was staring at me . She got up and walked over to me . I smirked .
"Wanna have a drink with me ?" She said .
"Why not ? Whiskey on the rocks ?" I said to the bartender .
We threw the drinks back and the liquor burned my throat.
"The names Donatella"
"Atlas. So how long you been around here ? "
"Well I just came here a couple of months ago I guess you can say I was running away from my past" she chuckled nervously.
"Hm okay I see. Well I'm from around here . If you need me to show you around or to get away . I'm here." I smiled .
"Yeah thanks but I got to go" she walked off so fast I didn't get a chance to give her my number . I followed behind her until I seen her standing outside flagging down a cab .
"So, I'm guessing your the mysterious type?"
"Atlas, I'm bad news you don't wanna be screwed up with me ."
"Hm maybe I do" I grabbed her phone and called mine .
"You really won't stop" she chuckled .
"See you around Donatella" .
I walked off but looked back to see if she got in the cab safely . Donatella .

Arlo
Living in a city you basically built is great . Everyone knows Me . Arlo. They know when they see me walk down these streets to move to the side. Before I arrived this city was in shambles . It was hanging by a thread . I came in and fixed the city and gave people hope . I am Emerald City fuck your mean?? I try to make legal money but I love the fast life . The difference between me and these other niggas is that I play it smart . On the streets I have people do my dirty work . My hands are always clean . I need this money . I am a public figure to some so I need to provide for my people even if that means killing a few people who gets in my way .
"Hi baby"  True came to me then kissed my cheek.
"True. Not today, I have to get to this money . You know this better than anyone it's money over hoes" I smirked then lit a blunt .
"Who you calling a hoe???" She looked at me side ways with her arm crossed . Her figure was like a hour glass. She is thick in all the right places but I don't got time for her .
"You. Go take care of yourself" I handed her a roll of 20's along with a rubber band.
"I DONT WANT YOUR MONEY ARLO" she yelled .
"Oh but you do. Especially to take care of that sick mother of yours" I smirked when her mouth dropped open. "See you around True" .
I walked off leaving her there with a roll of cash in her hands. My body guard followed behind me . I needed them just Incase something popped off . Everybody around here knows not to fuck with me but you never know , someone might get bold . Then I'm going to have to show them what I'm made of .

Britnee

"Yes , yes . I'm sure you're concerned and I'll handle it ." I hung up the phone in my office in my firm . I was was tired from work . My firm is working me like a slave . Being a Lawyer  is great. The money is good but the work is unbearably hard . Being a Lawyer would have to be your passion . This was my passion but it got ruined by my douche bag boss . But it's okay . I love my job even though sometimes I help criminals get out of jail for free. What can I say ? I'm good at my job.
"Brit?" My boss Mr.flannery called out .
"Yeah boss?"I sighed
"I need you to take on this project for me ." He smiled .
"Flannery do you not know how many cases I have piled up on my desk ? I refuse." I crossed my arms. He came in and closed the door .
"I'm your boss and your to do as I say whether you like it or not ." He smirked . He came closer to me and kissed my neck . I chuckled .
"We really can't be doing this in the office ." I said moaning  a little bit .
"I'm the boss what I say goes" he slid his hand under my skirt and squeezed my ass . Yes, here I am sleeping with my boss. Yes he is a douchebag but he's my douchebag .
"Nope . Not until you take some of these cases off my hands" I said pulling away .
"Okay fine. Meet me at home ?" He said taking some folders off of my desk .
"Okay."
He left my room and I took a deep breath while looking out my window. This is the shit I go through . I'm sleeping with my boss.. whose my boyfriend . If only he knew .