You Dirty .. Dirty Cop

Chapter 4
Arlo
My business was booming . I was making more and more money every day and these cops  can't touch me all they can do is respect me because I held this city together . I may have some dirty cops on my side just in case something that happened with the trap went down and came back to bite me in the ass. Those dirty cops would get me out of the jam. I'm paying a heavy price tho. I pay one special cop 10k each time I need him
To cover something up and kick sand over it so that that problem can be officially buried just like my enemies .
"Yo ! My nigga Arlo." Apollo greeted me . I grinned because this is my best worker and one of my closest friends.
"Yo ? What's good with you ?" I dapped him up .
"Ain't shit I'm about to get these divorce papers together."  I smirked .
"You leaving Britnee?" I laughed.
"Hell yeah ! Something is up with her and she doesn't make me feel the same anymore". He sighed.
"How about you ask her what's wrong ? Instead of ruining your marriage ." I argued.
"Nope! I'm good. I met this fine piece of something the other day and we are inseparable."
"Who?" I was intrigued this was some love and hip hop type of shit going on.
"Tanzania . She is so amaz-."'I cut him off.
"That stripper bitch?" I smirked again.
"Aye chill out. She gotta do what she gotta do to make a living ." He insisted .
"Be careful! Cause she might still ya chain" I quoted Cardi B then laughed .
"Oh fuck You ." He laughed " but aye I gotta go . I got a lot of things to do and if I don't walk away now I might not ever walk away , your ass is too funny!"
I watched him walk away then I continued down the block admiring every thing . I just love the earth . God is my everything , most people that involve myself with don't believe that because of what I do . Just because I'm a drug lord does not mean I don't love God. My grandmother used to take me to church with her every Sunday to give my thanks to god and to repent. God was my everything . As I got older, I realized that god would not pay the bills
And that god would not help me if I was in debt so , I took matters into my own hands at a very young age to make myself who I am Today .
This is all thanks to one special person who gave me a chance to shine . Before my time there was a man named Lymus . He showed me the ropes of this drug life and when he died he passed it on to me because he knew I  was worthy enough to handle such a big task. Everyone needs a push to get started . He gave me a shove . I guess he knew he was going to
Die so he was just started working with me to transform me into something that's great . I thank him everyday for that . HIV finally caught him . He fucked with a different bitch everyday and he died for it .  I vowed to never do that . Besides I have secrets . Secrets that only one knows about .
"Yo ! Did you find out her location yet ?" I spoke on the phone .
"Nah. I'm still trying to locate her ."
"IM NOT PAYING YOUR ASS 10 g's FOR NOTHING LEONARDO! Find my bitch". I hung up on detective Leonardo and walked off to my car.

Tanzania

I woke up in the sheets of the hotel alone. I really needed that sleep . I'm glad Apollo is not the type to try to fuck even though I am a stripper . I looked to my right to see a platter with breakfast on it . Next  to that was a card .

Good morning . I had to handle some shit I'll be back around 12 . I saved my number in your phone so if you need anything at all text me . I'll be giving you a call to see if your awake soon .
I smirked . This lovey dovey ass nigga. Some how I needed it in a way . I needed to feel the presence and loving of a man . I haven't had it in so long and it's about time I treated myself . Normal people have a love life and I don't have that .
I was so caught up in my thoughts I almost missed a phone call. I picked it up .
"Hey. You okay ? I'm on my way over there right now . Want me to take you home ?"  The bass of his phone made my heart pound out of my chest and it made my palms sweaty .
"Yeah you can take me home . I just woke up . Thank you for the breakfast and for the note because I would've panicked if I Didn't know where you were ." I stated
"Oh you missed papi Apollo." He chuckled . Some how I knew he was smirking .
"Boy bye . Hurry upppp I need to go take a shower at home so I can get dressed." I whined .
"Ummm I left you clothes . It's in a bag by the bed so take your funky ass shower because I'm taking you to lunch ." He hung up .
I got up to see a bag with a 2 piece out fit . It was a red crop top and a skirt . I also see some black Jordan's sitting next to it .  He think he slick . He know he gonna be able to see all my curves in the fit. I shook my head and sighed .

I took the most soothing shower ever . It was so peaceful and it felt like I had nothing to worry about . I don't know what this is but it was something . I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around myself .  I walked out the bathroom and seen Apollo sitting there on his phone . 
"Damn nigga make yourself known." I joked .
"I'm sorry . Get dressed before you give me blue balls." He chuckled .
"Mmmm okay ." I dropped the towel and put on the brand new bra and pantie set he got me and then the outfit along with the Jordan's .
I turned around to see him staring at me with his mouth open.
"Why you got dressed right there ? You really gonna try me huh?" He smirked .
"Your ass just told me to get dressed Apollo.!" I laughed .
"Damn your so sexy" he shook his head and got up. " aight let's role because if we stay up in here for another minute you won't have no clothes to wear because im gonna rip them thangs off." He winked at me then walked out the door . I chuckled then followed .