Oh Apollo !

Chapter two
Apollo
I layer on my bed on my phone . I had a major head ache after I got out from the club . I usually don't do that but I guess I was feeling spontaneous . I'm not gonna lie she was fine . I planned to see her again . I might stop by tonight after I got my wife situated. It's bout time I left this bitch anyway . She is always nagging , she's always breathing down my neck like I need a break.
"Hey bae" she walked in . I rolled my eyes then faked a smile .
"Hey love" I got up  went to the shower not wanted to be in the same room as her . She soon soon came in naked . Although I don't  love her anymore the sex made me feel in love . I watched her as she cleaned herself. I instantly pushed her up against the wall and stuck a finger in her . She gasped . "Oh Apollo" .
"Shut up" I stuck myself inside of her and watched her moan in pain. When I was done I washed up and got out the shower and left her in there to think . Cruel ? Yes but this is the only way to get her off my back . I got dressed then he's out the door to the trap. I promised myself I wouldn't go back to the trap but I've been stressed lately plus I love the money I make . I got a promotion so I tell everyone what to do when the boss isn't around . I also do drops to people outside of Emerald City . The boss doesn't like anyone on his turf dealing . I don't kill but that don't mean I won't order someone else to shoot a bullet at someone that wanna compete with the boss . I do drops all over like Cuba , the Bahamas , Puerto Rico and more .
I stepped into the trap and looked around to make sure everything was going great .
"Aye Pollo what's good ?" One of the sellers twig said to me .
"Ain't shit . That bitch just irks me ." I said shaking my head and running my hand down my waves .
"Why you treat that girl like that ? You know she in love" He smirked.
"Fuck love . I'm just not feeling it . We lost the connection and I can tell she hiding something ." I sighed to myself.
"Well on to the next one then !" He laughed .
"That's a fact !! . I seen this girl at the club . Her name is Tanzania . My god is she a goddess. I got a private show with her and she gave me blue balls" I chuckled.
"You had a private show with Tanzania ??" His eyes went wide .
"Yeah ." I scratched my head
"Man I've been trying to get a private show with her for months ! I'm young but damn . !" He ranted and I laughed.
"You 18 she damn near bout to be in her mid 20's she want a real nigga like me . Plus I paid 1k for that dance" just the thought of her gave me shivers .
"She ain't worth no 1k" he chuckled .
"You're right she's worth more . I'm going to go back tonight though, you trying to roll through ? Don't be inviting all these other niggas either. I want a nice chill night . I don't need no bullets flying ." I cracked up .
Once I was done ordering them around and telling them what to and what not to do I bounced . While i was walking to my car I seen a Black Detective car roll up . I sucked my teeth .
"Well , well , well if it isn't Apollo. Where you coming from ?" Greenmore said with a evil sly smirk in his face.
"What you want ? I know my rights you can't keep stopping me like this ." I said
"I can do what ever the fuck i want" they really should choose these people more properly . These white people always wanna fuck with us when they get some sense of authority.
"Yeah aight . Do what you want, pat me down you ain't gonna find shit" I laughed .
"Yeah okay you nigger get the fuck on" he pushed me .
"You gonna do me like Sandra Bland ? Or like Trayvon martin or like any other black person you people killed ?" I walked to my car pissed as fuck I kicked my shit and made a dent .
Fuck the police straight like that ! They think they can run all over us because we black . Man these white people really did cheat the system to where they can beat it but we can't . This irritates me to death . Now I really got to go to the club I need to clear my mind .
The club blasted music and I was high from the blunt that I smoked before I came . I was already feeling nice . When I walked in I seen Tanzania throwing back a shot .
"Slow down there missy your  gonna get drunk !" I chuckled.
"That's the point ." She shit back . I then bit my lip. "Who are you again ?" She smirked .
"Apollo . How could I ever forget you ?" I smirked .
"That's the point . I dance there way I dance here so that you won't ever forget Tanzania . I'll have you wet dreaming" . She started walking off but I grabbed her wrist .She looked back obviously shook.
"Chill ma, I'm not gonna hurt you .  I just wanted your number ." I stepped back a little to give her some space .
"No." She started to walk off again. I grabbed her wrist again .
"Fine then give me another lap dance" I pulled out a wad of money . How desperate do i look? Paying for lap dances that any bitch on the street can give me. But that's the problem I don't want no simple bitch giving me a lap dance I wanted her . I wanted to feel her it irritated me because she seemed like she don't want anything to do with me .
"Ight . Come on." I followed behind her to a private room.  She put on "Every King Of Way" by H.E.R . She started giving me a lap dance and instantly got hard . She felt the bulge in my pants and she smirked .
"Your pretty big I see" she kissed on my neck and I instantly felt all up on her .
"Yeah and this can be all yours"
"I can't have relations with the customers."
"Says who?" I chuckled .
"Says me. I don't wanna go through that shit"
"Go through what ? Aight shit happening right now." I kissed on her neck . She moaned a little.
"Meet me here at 3am" she got up and walked out leaving me there to deal with the little problem in my pants . I smiled . I think it's time to let go of Britnee. She doesn't make me feel this way anymore and I refuse to be in a unhappy marriage .
I finally got up and see twig with two other guys that work at the trap Grim and Atlas.
"Damn nigga you straight ?" Twig said they all started laughing .
"Yeah . I'm straight" I started then smirked .
"What you ain't getting no Pussy tonight ?" Arlo joked.
"Guess not ." I smirked while thinking about what happened in the private room .
"When y'all rolling out ?" I questioned .
"I'm finna go home with this baddie ." Twig stated while looking at a girl that sat at the bar .
"Nigga she not even thinking about you she probably a MILF. Any way" I joked .
"Stop hating"
"Your young ass can't get no pussy" I joked again then looked at my watch . It read 1:50 am
"Aye I'm finna roll out ." I said to them .
" come on why you being a pussy !" Grim sighed .
"I got shit to do y'all . I have plans ." I smirked .
"Aight you secretive mother fucka!" Twig said then dapped me up .
I walked out the club then to the hotel to book a room . I don't feel like going home anyway .
I had clothes in my car in case a Situation like this happened . It's fucked up but I don't care.

I went and bought some roses and moscato . I then proceeded to fill up the tub in the hotel with hot water and bubbles . It was  about to be 3 am so I went back to the club and waited outside of my car.  I seen her and she looks great with and with out clothes .
"Apollo!" She ran to me and hugged me.
"Hey ma" I opened up her door for her then let her in.
"We going somewhere" I said once I got in the car.
"Where?, I got a taser you know?!" She side eyed me.
"your in safe hands big head" I chuckled.
"Yeah aight . I just don't understand why your so calm. You see me over here about to mace your ass!"
"I'm a peoples person" I laughed .  We pulled up to the hotel and we got to my floor. I should've bought a secret condo britnee didn't know about but hey. I'm kicking her to the curb very soon anyway.
Once we got to my room her mouth dropped .
"you did all of this for me? A stripper?" She looked back confusingly . I nodded.
"We can Netflix and chill And eat food because a nigga is hungry ." I passed her a bag with food in it.  " I don't know what kind of food you like so I just got you the typical." I shrugged. I stopped at a soul food restaurant before I picked her up. It's still steaming hot . I got her candied yams , collard greens, fried chicken, potato salad and cornbread . I seen her looking at me.
"Are you trying to make me fat so that I can be your fat house wife?" She said then  laughed.
"Maybe" I smirked
"It does look great though" . Her mouth watered .
"Yeah yeah . I'm going to put on 'Get Out'" I started to say.
"Is it scary?" She interrupted.
"Nah . I mean it's a thriller or whatever" I smirked.
I seen her take her clothes off then lay in the bed.  I shook my head then smiled.
"You already seen my body and I ain't plan on having a sleep over so I didn't think to bring pj's" she chuckled .
"Yeah I know ma. I took off my shirt then handed it to her. She smelled it.
"This smells good can I keep it?" She laughed.
"Okay you weirdo keep the shirt."
We payed and watched the movie and ate until I seen her lay on me and snuggle up close.
"You tired?"
"Yeah" she said then closed her eyes. I cut off the lights and the tv then pulled her small figured body close to mine. This wasn't how I planned for this night to got but fuck it I know it'll be other nights. Tanzania, why are you making me feel this way ? Why is this stripper bringing out feelings that were buried deep for so long ?

Emerald City जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें