Losing Control

Chapter 3
Atlas
I ain't have shit to do. After hitting the strip club up I went home bored as fuck. I'm 21 years old still living with my mom. I have no choice though . I want my mom to be good. I looked at my phone to see a missed call from Donatella. I instantly called back. Once I picked up I heard sniffling.
"Dona? You okay ?" I sat up in my bed.
"No. He found me ." Her voice cracked a little then I heard shuffling .
"Who?" I said putting on my shoes .
"My ex . He found me and somehow he got my number .I'm leaving tonight" .
"I'm coming to get you ."
"No ! Your probably the one that told him I was here."
"Which is impossible and ridiculous because I don't know your ex . I don't even know yourlast name so how am I supposed to tell your ex whom I have never even met before ? Where are you ?" I shook my head .
" okay . I'll text you my address"
I hopped in my car and drove to her.
I knocked on her door and she opened it then stepped out .
"Come on" I said .
"To?" She pulled back.
"My home". I said then picked her up and sat her in the passenger side. We drive in silence because I knew she didn't wanna talk at this moment . When she was ready she will . I stopped at a Jamaican restaurant.
"You hungry ?" I asked .
"Yah , anything is fine ."
I got out the car taking my keys with me because you never know with females now a days.
I got us both curry chicken roti with dirty rice and plantains .
"Do you want to tell me what's on your mind ?" I said then handed her food to her.
"No. Not really."
"Then how do you expect me to help you ? You called me for something right?"
"This was a bad idea." She got out with her food and started to walk off.
I hopped out the car and ran after her .
"Yo! What's good with you ?!" I stepped in front of her .
"My ex is Arlo. I know you heard about him
Because I hear his name on these streets all the time . Basically I'm transgender and he is the one who  paid for my surgeries. He used to beat my ass . The lavish life cake with an add whooping ." She cried.
"Wait . So your a man?" I stepped back a little . Donatella .. Donte ..
"Born a man yes."
"Look I need time to think just let me take you home" I sighed this bummed me out . I ain't homophobic but damn.

I dropped her home and sat in my car . I don't got time for the bullshit but I also don't want her to get hurt my My boss. Yep. That's the kicker . Donatella or Donte used to fuck with my boss . Which means my boss is gay . I chuckled to myself . I'm technically gay too I liked Donte a lot I just don't understand how I didn't realize that she was transgender. I drove home in silence just to think . This was tripping my head out . I got out my car and started walking .
"Hey ! Stop right there!" I seen a cop car roll up next to me .
"What's this about ?" I sighed .
"It was a robbery around here and I need to see your ID" I couldn't believe this shit .
"Okay . Just know that I'm going on my pocket for my wallet so don't shoot . That's what you cops like to do now . So don't be 'scared for your life' because it's just a harmless wallet" I chuckled to myself because these pigs always wanna do this shit . They are fucking KKK in a uniform . They couldn't kill us illegally no more so they graduated from the police academy to do it legally . Fuck these pigs . I reached in my pocket and pulled out my wallet and then my ID. I handed it to him with my hands up .
"Don't shoot Mr.Officer" I said sarcastically.
"Aight . Get your ass in the house . Something bad can happen ." He chuckled .
"Yeah! good thing I don't have a Arizona and Skittles . Those are some harsh forms of weapons there" I flicked him off and walked in the house . I walked in my mom's room to check on her . My mom has Cancer. I shook my head they started at my room .
"Where were you?" My sister said while she was coming out the bathroom .
"Minding my business . That's something you should get your own of" I said shrugging her off.
"Mom is dying . You should be spending time with her instead of running these streets that don't take care of your dumb ass." She fussed.
"Last time I checked in the eldest . I'm not your child . I don't have the time for this right now ." I started walking again while she followed .
"You never have time for this ."
"What the fuck True?! I damn near got harassed by the police just now . So I would really appreciate it if you didn't do this right now . These cops are killing us ! Every fucking day for no reason ."
"Stay out these streets then what the fuck ? It's simple as that ." She walked away .
I walked in my room and closed the door . It's too much shit going on right now . I decided I wasn't going to stay here any more. At least for tonight  . I don't know where I'm going to go . Where ever my heart leads me then that's where I shall be .
I got up and walked out. Arriving at someone's door that I didn't expect .
The door open and her face was confused .
"Atlas?" She poked her head out the door .  I walked in and kissed her picking her up and throwing her on the bed .
"Donatella, I don't know what this is , but it's something ." I smirked .
"Mmm sounds good." She moaned .
My life is taking unexpected turns and I honestly feel like I'm losing control . She makes me feel like I have some sort of control going on in my head . At least for right now , this is what I needed .