1. Fine but not really

Daisy felt terrible. But he didn't understand why. In her whole life, it was actually rare for her to be feeling unwell. Daisy would never admit it, but unfortunately she was feeling awful and not very well. She tried to move out of her bed but the room started spinning. It was like being drunk but not. When she finally managed to sit up, she started to cough uncontrollably. Daisy was mainly frustrated because this never really happened to her. Most of the team has gone on some sort of mission so the lighthouse was mostly empty.

Deke knew that Daisy was still asleep so he thought he would make her some breakfast. He had actually become quite good at cooking things and he was pretty proud of himself whenever he cooked a successful meal. He knew that Daisy loved lemonade as much as he did so he poured a glass for them both. He was almost done making breakfast when he heard loud coughing from Daisys room. Deke, being the adorable and caring guy that he is, immediately stopped what he is doing and goes to see if she's okay. He opened the door to find Daisy trying to stand up whilst she's trying to stop coughing. She didn't look too good. She looked tired and it was clear that she wasn't exactly feeling 100%. Deke quickly walked up to her and took her hand, helping her up. "Hey...you okay?" He asked as Daisy leaned forward into him as she lost her balance again. "D..don't worry...I..I'm fine..." she said as she started to shiver. She was sweating yet she was freezing at the same time. "You're clearly not okay" Deke said and sighed as he caught her as she lost her balance. "I think you have a fever" Deke said. "..n..no...I said I'm...f..fine" Daisy said as she tried to act fine, but failed. "You need to sleep..." Deke said as he guided Daisy back to her bed. Daisy tried to push away from him but she clearly didn't have to energy and could feel herself falling asleep already.

Deke knew that Daisy was stubborn, but he wasn't gonna just believe her when she said she was okay. Deke carefully laid her back down into her bed. Daisy smiled slightly as her head touched the pillow. She suddenly started to shiver slightly, so Deke picked up a blanket from the floor and wrapped her up in it. "First of all, you need water. I was gonna give you some lemonade but I don't think lemonade can help you" he said and smiled. Luckily, there was a bottle of water on her bedside table, so deke quickly picked it up. He helped her sit up and helped her drink the water. She started to complain saying that she wasn't thirsty, but Deke knew she was just trying to hide the fact that she was unwell. 

Daisy started to cough a little so deke sat down on the bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her, trying to make her as warm as possible. He sighed and kissed her forehead. "I'll look after you" he said. "I..I'm fine..." Daisy protested, even though she knew Deke could see straight through her lies. "I love you and I'm not leaving you alone when you're clearly not well" Deke said and held her tightly. Daisy sighed and gave in. She snuggled up to Deke and closed her eyes. She quickly fell asleep in his arms. "You'll be okay" he said to her and smiled as he continued to hold her. He never wanted to let go.