Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Troye PoV*

ItaTube was over, sadly, but a new adventure was about to start. Me and seven other YouTubers (Connor, Tyler, Alfie, Marcus, Caspar, Joe, and Louis) were going on what we called a 'lads tour' which was basically us acting like idiots and sightseeing around Italy. It was going to be amazing, and I definitely couldn't wait for the adventures to start.

We're here in Milan, and we're going to Florence soon. I was packing up my room, about to head downstairs to the lobby to figure out some plans with the lads.

"Troye Sivan! Open up!" A voice called to me from outside my door.

"Who is it?" I questioned, laughing inwardly at myself. I knew what the answer would be.

"It me." He answered through the door. I laughed outwardly and opened up my door to see Connor Franta standing outside my door holding his suitcase in one hand and his phone in the other, wearing very sexy attire with a backpack on. He looked up at me and grinned.

"Hi! I was just finishing up my packing if you want to wait for me." I told him, leading him into my hotel room. He nodded and mumbled a 'sure' as he came into my room.

I have to admit: I do have a little crush on Connor. But as he has said plenty times before, he is straight. It was pointless for me to even like him in that way, but my mind and body reacted that way and I couldn't stop it.

"Why haven't you packed yet? I though you said you were going to do that last night?" Connor asked, putting his suitcase and backpack down and flopping onto my bed. I hid a smile.

"Well, I kinda got a notification on Tumblr and decided to check it out and then about ten Tumblr minutes passed and by then it was three am. So I have only gotten a few hours sleep along with not packing." I remarked as I went around my room trying to find things that I might have forgotten. Connor laughed at me.

"You know most people don't stay on Tumblr for as long as you do. They actually get sleep and weird things like that, I don't understand." He said, attempting to grab a pair of jeans I threw at him. He missed them and they hit him in the face. I laughed at him and continued to throw things I forgot at his face.

"Whatever. I don't need sleep. Internet kids never sleep, as you say. What makes me different?" I told him, going into the closet and finding a pair of shoes and throwing them at him.

"The difference is that you have plenty of people that stalk you and know that you stay awake through the nights to stalk other people and they're hoping it's them. Plus we have a big day today and we need some sleep." Connor commented, blocking the shoes I threw at him. He started to pick up around him and put things into my suitcase.

"I'll sleep on the way there, however we get there. I'll have plenty of time for sleep. I'm fine." I finished throwing things at him with the last thing: my charger.

"Ow!" Connor yelped, making me whip around in a hurry. He was holding his eye with the charger on the ground. "Troye!"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Connor I didn't mean to hit you in the eye. Let me see." I demanded, rushing over to him. I made him pull his hand away from his eye and look at me. His eye was red and watery, with a little bruising already setting in.

"How does it look?" Connor asked me, wincing as I touched the corner of the injury.

"You might have a small black eye, but nothing too serious. I think you'll be fine soon. Can you see?" I reported, staring into his gorgeous green eyes. He looked up and straight into my eyes.

"It's a little blurry, but I think I'll manage." He told me, not taking his gaze off of my eyes.

I felt myself leaning in slowly. In my mind I knew this was a bad idea, that Connor doesn't like me, but my body was just too hyped with the closeness. I started to close my eyes as I crept in.