Slime, Jelly, and Blob

Olive's Point of View

"O-O-Okay...We can do this...we can do this...."

"It is only the first stage, it can't be that hard. Cheer up a little~!"

Pat, pat

"....."

Just how the old man who I forgot the name of instructed us, we each stepped into a triangle of the triforce. Blue where wisdom should be, Ruby up in power ( in my opinion, it's totally inaccurate because that guy is a big wuss ), and me in courage. Afterwards, a subconscious impulse traveled throughout my body, making me feel the need to rise up my sword and let out a 'shout' (nothing came out of me). The others must have felt the same, because they did everything in the exact same time.

A bright yellow light surrounded the room of the castle, and in a blink of an eye, we disappeared into thin air.

"Woah! So much green~! I think I know where this is." Ruby exclaimed, taking a good look at the surroundings. "These trees...yep, it's definitely Woodlands! I used to take calm and relaxing long walks around here...until chuchus and other monsters became rampant thanks to that WITCH!" He pouted and stomped the grass with one foot. Taking walks here must have been something important for him. That would explain why he snapped by the end of his miniature monologue. And that would ALSO explain why he wore a different outfit, Kokiri clothes to be exact.

"Yes...indeed...This is no place for children."

"B-but we aren't kids anymore. W-We need to save Styla!"

"..." I nod at Ruby. He may get a bit too anxious, but he has his goals straight. That's a plus.

Cyan waved his little staff around as we wandered deeper into the forest, accidentally hitting me and Ruby from time to time, but we didn't mind.

"Oh, would you look at this~! Bow and arrows!!" Ruby exclaimed happily as he grabbed a pair for himself.

I went ahead and picked up the one in the middle, I wound it very fitting. Then my eyes perked down at our fellow blue comrade, who took a while to find the item.

"Interesting! I wonder who would leave three perfectly crafted weapons in the middle of the forest?" Cyan asked, curiously feeling the texture of the bow by stroking his hand down the wood. He also checked how far back the string could be pulled. The arrows were magical, we had an infinite supply thanks to sorcery! Or should I say....WITCHCRAFT.

Okay, okay, that was a bad one, I admit. I don't think the witch would ever aid us out with anything.

"I actually feel much safer with this." Ruby smiled at the two of us after wearing the bow by his shoulder.

I nod, then point over at a certain direction to lead the way, despite the fact that Ruby and Cyan knew more about this area than I did. Soon enough we went further in, and encountered a fair amount of trouble when a swarm of chuchus surrounded us out of nowhere. I huffed, narrowing my eyes as my hand threw out the blade that was kept on my back. Without any hesitation, I charge into battle.

"Chuchus!" Ruby cried out, tugging onto Cyan's sleeve. "I-I hope we didn't forget our training!"

Cyan chuckled. "Do not fret! They're easy to beat." He withdrew his sword, which decorated with a blue jewel at the end of the handle. "Ready?"

Ruby furrowed his eyebrows, shiverihng a little. He glanced to his left to see me swing my sword at two of the jelly-consisting creatures. Then he gazed back at his friend and nodded. But instead of using a sword, he prepared his bow with an arrow that magically spawned out of thin air. He leaned his back against Cyan's, and they slowly twirled in a circle.