One

Panting, huffing, that's all you can hear as two boys run through the forest trying to avoid the herd of beast chasing after them.
"Faster Hoseok they're catching up!!"
"I know...I can hear them...how the hell did they manage to find us so fast" Hoseok huffed out."JUNGKOOK LOOK OUT!!" Hoseok screamed out as a wolf appeared out of thin air in front of his best friend Jungkook.

Jungkook luckily avoided the attack in the last second but didn't escaped unscave. Hoseok hurried to the boy's side, they were being surrounded by 4 wolves that circled around them. "How the hell do we get out of this one" Hoseok asked worriedly, Jungkook knew he had to think fast or else the both of them will end up being torn into pieces. "When there's an opening start running east", "Jungkook we can't, you know that's another packs territory, we can get into huge trouble or worst get killed", "I think we have a better chance surviving there than here."

Junkook knew the risk of going east but that outcome was better than their current situation. As if on cue a rustle was heard from a bush and the 4 wolf turned around to see if there was an uninvited guest, "NOW!!" Jungkook yelled and began to run. Hoseok followed behind without hesitation.

They ran and ran, occasionally turning their heads to look back only to be met with the 4 wolves with eyes filled with rage. Both boys kept running forward while receiving minor cuts from bushes and thorns along the way.

Jungkook began slowing down due to the blood loss from the wound he received earlier he saw Hoseok pass him and heard him calling to him to run faster. In the next moment Jungkook felt himself get tackled to the ground, he felt pain shoot throughout his body, but luckily he managed to transform into his wolf form last minute, though the last thing he remember seeing was Hoseok in his wolf form tackling the wolf on top of him, then everything went black.
____________________________________________________________
Few minutes earlier

"Jimin wait up you know I'm not as fast as you are!" Taehyung yelled at his best friend.
"Taehung you have to hurry, or else you'll get killed" Yoongi said while looking at Taehyung, "Shut up Yoongi" Taehyung talked back and dropped himself onto the floor as he pouted causing Jimin and Yoongi to stop.

"Yoongi's right Tae you have to be fast to avoid getting killed when your out in the forest" Jimin explained as he walked towards his best friend. "I know Chim, it's just that I'm not fast enough" Taehyung answered with his voice filled with disappointment. He knew he was slow maybe even the slowest in the whole pack, but he wanted to change that, that's why he asked his best friend if he can join in on his morning training with his family.

Although he didn't noticed, he slowly started to become faster and faster each passing day. "Tae you're making progress, everyday you're becoming a little faster, now lets go before my parents catch up" Jimin said encouraging his friend. "Alright" Taehyung quickly agreed upon hearing Jimin mention his parents, he quickly showed his famous smile and stood up.

The 3 boys continued running for a while before they began to get tired, they finally stopped to catch their breath in which resulted in them getting caught by Jimin's and Yoongi's parents who were the pack leaders. As their parents approached them they heard their father call out to them "You guys seem to get faster everyday, especially you Tae you've improved a lot", "Thank you leader" Taehyung blushed at the praised from his leader. "I'm sure you all are hungry, so let's start heading back and I'll make some food" Jin said as he held on to Namjoon's arm, "Ok" the three boys said in unison.

As they were about to start heading back they heard growling and sounds of branches breaking from afar. Namjoon sniffed the air, "There's multiple scents in the air it's not only one, but I can tell it's no one from our pack", he began running towards intruders, worried for their father and husband Jin and the rest ran after Namjoon.

Once they finally catched up to the alpha leader they saw him in his wolf form, face to face with another alpha wolf. Jimin looked around trying to find the owners of the other scents, he heard growling from a direction filled with many scents but a certain one caught his attention.

He began heading in the direction where the growling is heard from only to see a total of five wolves. As Jimin stood there hidden behind a bush two wolves were trapping another wolf against a tree. Jimin notice that another wolf was on top of another that seemed to be fairly young and unconscious, he also noticed that there was blood coming from them. Jimin began to feel uneasy he knew that if he didn't do something the young wolf would most likely die from the attacker or from the blood lost.

"Jimin don't go running off on your own at a time like this!" An angry voice called from behind him. Jimin quickly turned and glared at his brother "Yoongi shut up can't you see there are more intruders" Jimin fires back at his older brother in a low but aggressive whisper voice. Yoongi then ducked down hoping that the other wolves didn't hear him.

"Jimin lets go it's not safe here, we have to get dad" Yoongi tried to pull Jimin back the way they came but he wouldn't budge. "We can't leave them Yoongi! Two of them are hurt they could die!" Jimin begged his brother, "Chim they're not from the pack, they're intruders we can't do anything for them" Yoongi told Jimin with a sigh, he wants to help but he knew he couldn't. Yoongi knew he was strong but he couldn't take more than one alpha on and he wasn't going to risk his younger brother's life for a couple of strangers who could then turn out to be dangerous.

Jimin was about to give in and leave with Yoongi, but what he did next was maybe the most dumbest thing he could've ever done in his life.

12-2020: I am back to editing and hopefully I finish editting all my books without leaving this time. Also I decided that I will change the way I address Seokjin in all my books I currently address his as eomma because I always seen him as a mother figure to the other boys but now I will change it to either papa or appa because I recently learned that he does not like to be addressed in any feminine way, also I was gone for a long time due to personal reasons but I occasionally opened Wattpad to check my notifications and I can't believe my first story (this story) has gotten so much attention and I am thankful and confused as to why but I am really grateful to all of you. Side note I will be leaving the bottom note in all chapters of my books because I just want things to be easier and cleaner because I feel it will be easier to answer questions in one specific place than being all over the place.

*To new reader or if you're a returning reader if you have any questions about any of my stories or of me please feel free to ask in my Q&A book (I just like to keep things organized) I only ask that if you have a question about one of my book you name the title so I know what story I will be checking the Q&A book everyday and will also answer questions everyday*