Twenty one

Jungkook's POV

"Jimin!!"

"Jimin where are you"

I screamed like a maniac as I ran through the forest looking for my mate. My voice echoed through the trees, hopefully Jimin can hear me. How did I not notice him missing earlier? For god sake I sleep off from his body heat.

Something must've happened to him if he left without telling me or leaving Kookie Jr and Minnie. When I woke up I didn't smell Jimin's scent anywhere close by, so I immediately grabbed our bunny children and tied them on my back with a blanket. Luckily they stayed asleep after all this movement and yelling.

I kept running and screaming for hours my throat became dry from all this screaming, I have probably ran all over the pack territory by now. I checked with Taehyung lastly but sadly he wasn't there, I felt my eyes beginning to water as he shook his head. There was only one place left and if he wasn't there I knew I would break down, I began to run towards my last hope.

'Jimin you better be safe'

I ran faster than ever and as soon as I was in front of Namjoon's and Jin's home I burst through the door with so much strength and tears already falling down my cheeks.

"IS JIMIN HERE!!"

Third person POV

Jimin froze as the door swung open, he looked up only to see his mate in panic. Once Jungkook's eyes met with his omega he instantly calmed down and ran to him pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Why the hell didn't you wake me up?"

Jimin looked towards the breakfast he was enjoying, "I was hungry and completely forgot to tell you...I'm sorry." The alpha sighed loudly, "Just don't do it again, I was going crazy looking for you" Jungkook replied as he let go of Jimin who quickly stuffed his face with food again.

Jungkook smiled at the sight before he remembered of his bunny children that were still asleep on his back. Jungkook carefully untied the blanket and placed them carefully on the table in front of his mate. Jin came out of the kitchen with another plate of food in his hands for the alpha. "Eat up you must've lost so much energy while running around." With that said Jungkook sat down and ate. "Is Namjoon hyung still asleep?" The alpha asked earning a nod from his mate and Jin. After Jimin ate his third plate of food Namjoon walked out of his and Jin's bedroom.

"Jungkook remember that you need to cut your patrolling time in half since Jimin is pregnant" Namjoon advised as he sat at the table, Jungkook nodded happily while Jimin stood up and walked over to the couch with his now awake bunny children. "Is Jimin fine to do his morning training?" Jungkook asked as he grabbed two carrots and walked over to the said omega. "I'll be fine Kookie my belly isn't that big so I can move around well" Jimin answered as he fed their children.

"Jimin is going to be alright he'll just be a bit slow" Namjoon assured. Jin began to eat once Yoongi and Momo sat down at the table, everyone (except Jungkook and Jimin) began to eat as well. Jimin and Jungkook cuddled on the couch while everyone at, they had morning training like every other morning but Jungkook couldn't help the weird feeling he felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sooo...sorry I didn't post for a week, I don't even have an excuse I kinda forgot about this and then I didn't even have my draft finished. I'm sorry this chapter was so short, I'll probably post another chapter tomorrow to make it up to you guys I'll try to make it long. Also thanks for all the reads, I didn't think my book would get a lot of readers honestly so thanks a lot. Anyway I promise I'll post again tomorrow with a longer chapter.