Mrs. Sarcasm

I walked in ready to take a seat next the Emma but she stopped me

I walked in ready to take a seat next the Emma but she stopped me. "We have assigned seats." She explained smiling sadly and I went to go ask the teacher where I was supposed to sit. Only to realize there was no one there.

I just stood there awkwardly as students piled in looking at me as they entered. Ten minutes passed and the teacher still hadn't shown up. Then, all of a sudden trudged in angry man clutching a bag of Kripy Kremes doughnuts in his hands along with a clipboard. He had messy black hair and a crazy look in his eyes. Following behind him was the person who seemed to be hunting me ever since I arrived. He looked like a freaking god, with that fitted blue t-shirt and stupid smirk. He held a basketball in his arm and his black backpack was slung over one of his shoulders.

I shifted my gaze off of him and fiddled with the strap of my yellow backpack as I looked at the teacher. I tucked a strand of my over grown black bangs behind my ear before speaking, "I'm new."

"Then that makes two of us sweet heart." He said in a sarcastic passive agressive tone. I like him already.

I smiled. "Yeah, but your getting paid to be here. Where do I sit?" I asked him.

His crazy eyes studied my face for a few seconds before he gave a nod of approval, as if saying my comeback wasn't total shit. "Take the empty seat by the window." I nodded and made my way towards the back.

After that encounter he slammed his clipboard against the teacher's desk and blew his wistle multiple times. "Listen here missy's, I don't want to be here. The only reason I'm here is because Mrs. Frailreal decided to give birth half way into the school year."

A guy with carefully styled brown hair raised his hand. "Um, we're only a month in sir."

"I don't care Greenberg!" The teacher shouted blowing his wistle once again. Great by the time I'm out of first period I'll be deaf. "The point is, I'm only here because I like coaching and I have to teach to coach. This is Hale." He pointed to my ghost. "Not that you didn't already know that, but still. Tell them why you're here."

"Because you're the only chem teacher that won't fail me." He stated smiling nonchalantly at the class like it was something to be proud of. Some students nodded and majority of girls smilled sweetly at him. I rolled my eyes before digging into my backpack for gum and a pencil.

This was the exact reason I didn't like athletes. They got a free pass just because they could throw a ball. Why couldn't I do that? Oh yeah I have no talent.

"As you can see I have favorites, cry me a river. Go sit by Miss. Sarcasm, Hale." The teacher instructed. All eyes turned to look at me. Wait, what? Oh fuck, he's talking about me. I'll cry you a river alright, then build a brige and throw myself off it.

Hale walked towards me, well more like strutted and I decied I really freaking hated this town. He sat down besides me with a smirk on his face and for some reason I felt totally unimpressed. "Hi." I raised my eyesbrows but gave him a slight wave none the less. "I'm Derek."

"Claudia, and before you ask yes like Claudia Stilinski." I interrupted him before turning to look at the front of the classroom.

I herd a low whistle come out from his mouth and heard him mutter, "damn ghost rider." I smiled contently and tuned back to listening to Coach read off the lesson plan.

The rest of class went well enough, I didn't have to talk to anyone and that was a relief. Then, came history and when I walked in and saw the same violin girl from earlier I somehow knew things were going to be complicated. See, I'm a strong beleiver of facing trouble head on. So, I made my way over to her and asked if I could sit at the empty seat besides her. She smiled and agreed. "I'm Paige." She introduced herself. Paige, that name seemed to fit her perfectly. Sweet, simple, clean, nice.

"Claudia nice to meet you." I said setting my bag down on the floor next to me.

"Are you new?" I nodded and she continued trying to make conversation. "Oh nice, are you joining any clubs?"

I was about to say no seeing as my main hobbies were watching superhero movies and jaming out to the cliche bands but I decided to test the waters. "I might join orchestra."

She smiled widely and her eyes lit up. "Really?" She asked excitedly.

I shrugged in response. "Yeah, if they don't mind having someone that plays like a dying mole rat. I played in middle school once and after two classes the teacher told me she would pass me with an A if I just didn't show up anymore."

She laughed a little at my story and smiled. "I can give you lessons if you want. I stay after school anyways." She offered politely and I smiled back.

"That'd be great, but I can't stay for too long I have to take care of a thing." That thing was Stiles.

"Okay great, meet me in the music room after school. We'll use one of the spare instruments in there."