4

Y/N's pov

Thank God, the teacher gave us mercy and asked us to sit down. Eyes are looking at me with disgust, includes the teacher's too.

I don't know why but.. everyone hate me. EVERYONE! Including the teacher. Urgh...I really can't stand this life.

*Time Skip: After school*

Cindy said that she need to go to her cousin's house discussing something. So, I need to walk home alone.

I was about to go home suddenly, I saw Seulgi and her friends are having fun bullying someone. I'm jungshooked because I saw them bullying a boy. I never know that Seulgi is brave enough to do that. Well, probably she is able to do that because he is a nerd.

I walked closer and saw that Seulgi was about to cut his hand with a knife. I quickly ran to her and hit her hand and took the knife and throw it away.

Seulgi was about to slap me but someone held her hand. It was Jimin, her boyfriend.

"Babe, I think you need to save you energy. You need to stop bullying people first. Remember, we are going to the club. We will dance a lot, babe," he said.

"Okay, okay," she replied," but remember, I'm not done with you," while glaring at me and the nerd.

"Let's go!" they left us.

I stood up and approached the nerd and gave my hand to him to help him stand. He grabbed my hand and stood up.

*sign language* "Do you understand body language?"

"Ou...so you are mut--- I mean..umm..yeah..I do understand.. a little bit," he said.

*sign language* "Are you okay?" I asked him and he reply with a 'yeah'.

For me, he is not that bad, I mean he is quite handsome. He is a nice guy too. But I hope that he won't hate me like everyone does.

*sign language* "Are you disgusted?" I asked him and he gave me a confused face.

"What do you mean?" That question he gave me made me think positively about him. It means that he don't hate me. So, I shooked my head.

It was getting awkward, so I bowed to him and was about to leave, but he grabbed my wrist and ask.

"May I know you name before you leave?"
I used my fingers to make letters of my name and then smiled at him and leave.

"Wait..I'm Taehyung and thank you for saving me..umm...bye," he waved and I waved back and left. He is shy, cute..

Seulgi's pov

Me and Jimin were in the car, about to go to the club. I stopped Jimin before he start driving.

"Why, baby?" Jimin asked me.

"Just wait a minute."

I went out of the car and kind of laugh because I saw the nerd talking to the mute girl shyly. Aww, I quickly took my phone from my bag and took a picture of both of them.

We'll see what will happen tomorrow *evil smirk*