21

*The next day* Jungkook's pov

I just arrived with Y/N at school. We were about to get in the class but then someone blocked my way.

It was Seulgi. I gave her a big smile.

"Morning, Seulgi," I greeted her and she did too.

"Morning, Oppa," I blushed when she called me that.

"Aww, Oppa is blushing," she said which made my cheeks burn even more. So stupid that I didn't realize, Y/N was still there standing awkwardly, tried to find sth to stare at.

"Ou, Y/N, what are you looking for?" I asked her.

"You are okay right,Y/N?" Y/N was about to talk with her body language but then Seulgi asked her a question, which made her nod with a smile.

"Okay then, I want to show Jungkook my class first okay?" she said to Y/N.

"Wait--" She cut my sentence when the thought of Y/N being alone pop in my mind.

"You can do whatever you want, Y/N, I just need Jungkook for a while," then Y/N gave me a (A/N: forced) smile. I smiled back, since she knew that I like Seulgi. So, she let me go with her.

Y/N's pov

After they left to Seulgi's class, I sighed. I'm so hurt right now. Since when Seulgi call Jungkook "oppa"? She have Jimin already.

Urgh, Jimin is probably coming to school late. I wish that one day everything will be clear. Everyone know the truth.

"Hey, mute girl, wakie, wakie, from your daydream, girl. Are you dreaming of being a normal person? Huh! Impossble!" A girl shout at me which made me flinch.

"What's wrong with dreaming of being a normal person? No one is perfect, better look at yourself in the mirror before you say those words," suddenly there was a voice from my back which made that girl walked away.

I turned around and saw Jimin who probably just arrived at school. I was kind of shock. Why would he do that to me?

"Y/N, you okay right?" I nodded at his question.

He gave me a smile, which made me smile too. But there was sth behind him that made my smile disappeared.

Seulgi was there flirting with Jungkook behind Jimin.

What should I do? Seulgi will be so mad if Jimin know about this. Come on! Think hard Y/N!!!

Suddenly the bell rang signing that lessons are about to start. Everyone rushed to their own classes.

Thx to this school bell, Jimin didn't see anything. Seulgi still didn't notice about Jimim's apperance, so, I'm save, phew.

Oh, where is Taehyung? He is not here? I didn't see him this morning. He was probably at the rooftop. And then he went directly to his class.

~~~

Sorry for not updating for so long, but please anyone give me an idea of what fanfic should I make after this??? It's either Jimin, Taehyung or Jungkook.. I just need you to pick one 🤔🤔😊

~~~