12

Y/N's pov

I saw Jungkook coming into the class, panting. Everyone in class incuding the teacher look at him.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU ARE 20 MINUTES LATE!" the teacher shouted after banging the desk hard.

"I'm sorry. I was...umm..." I know he was trying to make up a reason.

I stood up and now all attention was on me. Since my teacher didn't understand body language, I went in front of the class, took the marker and wrote somthing on the whiteboard. The teacher read it out loud.

"Sorry, it was my fault, I am supposed to show him the way to this class, but instead, I left him... Is it true Jungkook?"

Jungkook was just frozen there.

Jungkook's pov

What the hell is Y/N trying to do? I don't know what to answer.

I looked at Y/N. She is winking at me, trying to tell me to say yes. She mouthed trust me.

I trust her so much so I said yes.

"Okay then, Jungkook go back to your seat," and I did went back to my seat.

"While you, Y/N, come here and give me your hand! You need to get your special punishment."

Everyone started laughing. Wait, what is a special punishment.

"Um...sorry just wanna ask you, what is a special punishment?" I asked a dude behind me.

"Ou, you will see, it's harsh punishment only for Y/N, you'll know why sooner or later. It's gonna be fun, bro," he answered me and my eyes widened.

I turned back looking at Y/N feeling so guilty. I stood up but then...

"JUNGKOOK SIT DOWN!" the teacher shout at me made me sit down again. I was froze there, couldn't do anything. I felt so guilty. But then Y/N give me a smile. I was still froze.

Y/N's pov

I gave Jungkook a smile.

"Y/N! GIVE ME YOUR HAND!" the teacher shout at me. But I was scared. I just stood there did nothing, I just hide my fear with a smile.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO OBEY YOUR TEACHER,Y/N! I'LL MAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT HARDER!" the teacher forcefully pulled my wrist that has cuts on it hard.

"Ahhh.." I groaned, but my voice crack a bit, cuz I'm mute.

Her other hand grabbed a special rod for my punishment. So special that it has my name on it.

She started to hit my hand with the rod while holding my wrist tight. I hurts so much when it hits my cuts. The rod has a small sharp thing on it that made my hand bleed more. She kept on hitting me while the other student laugh at me. Tears of pain are flowing down.

To make myself loose the pain, I looked at Jungkook and force smiled at him while tears are flowing down. I saw him frozed there looking at me.

The teacher once hit my wrist hard on the biggest cut. I fell down on my knee on the floor while groaning. I was so weak but I stood up again, and smiled at Jungkook.

She hit the biggest cut again and I fell again, groan louder and a tear dropped. This time I couldn't stand anymore but fell on the floor. She stopped hitting me. Jungkook helped me to go to my seat. And I sat at my seat, took a deep breath, looked at Jungkook and smile at him. Once Jungkook look at my smile, he directly looked down and didn't talk. I think he is feeling guilty.