13

Jungkook's pov

It was go home time. I was packing my things. Y/N came back from the toilet. Her face was wet. I'm sure she washed her puffy face.

I saw her arm was clean form blood. But I could see the cuts and the new marks the teacher gave. It made her smooth arm uglier and weaker.

She packed her things inside her bag and went out of the class. I was not done packing my stuffs so I pack my stuffs as fast as possible.

Y/N's pov

I was done packing my stuffs and I decided to go to my "new best friend". I saw her with her friends near the lockers. I was about to approach her, suddenly Taehyung's words came to my mind.

She is just using you.

Those words made me turn back and go home.

I was walking in the sideway. I heard someone called me.

" Y/N!!" I turned around and look at the person who called me.

Knowing it was Jungkook, I waved at him with a smile then continue walking. He ran towards me, but I just walked.

"Are you crazy Y/N?" He stopped infront of me blocking my way. I gave him a confused face.

"You know, what you did just now.. I was.. Sorry I.." he let out a softer voice, he couldn't talk properly. I chuckled. "This is not funny, Y/N."

*sign language* "It's your first day of school. You shouldn't get any punishment," I started walking passing him.

He ran in front of me again and hugged me tight. I was shock but then I hugged him back.

"Thank you, Y/N. Thank you so much," a tear fell on his cheek, I wiped it away and smiled. He smiled too.

"Now, let me help you with you arm," he said and I nodded.

Taehyung's pov

I heard people are so happy. I wanted to know what they are happy for. I went to my locker. And some girls are gossiping something. So, I listened to what they were gossiping about.

"Hey, you know what, the mute girl got the special punishment again, it was so fun just now."

"She is right, Y/N got it. It was so much fun seeing her suffer. Thanks to her, half period of the lesson was taken to punish her."

"Wow...that was so much fun guys. Hmm...everyone seem to be so happy, let me guess, is today's punishment more harsh than last time?"

"You are right...this time, when the teacher's special rod hit her arm, I could see tears coming out of her eyes, hahahhaha...I'm so satisfied."

What the hell, the teacher gave Y/N a harsh punishment. I don't really get what they mean by special punishment. But I think this punishment is meant for Y/N only. I felt bad for her.