The Me Inside Of Me Is So Blue

Warning!: this chapter contains murder, false suicide, depression, mature language, and sexual harassment.

Songs: Me Inside Of Me and *shivers* Blue (aka the song that should not have been created)

Hey! I'm back from being grounded!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

---} in le (Y/n) (L/n) dream world }}}
"Hello SLUT." Katsuki snarled "Katsuki! How did you get in here?" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"I'm like oxygen, I'm everywhere! Really (Y/n)? Sleeping with psycho-trench-coat-kid? I will crucify you for that. Everyone in school is going that goody-goody-two-shoes-(Y/n)-(L/n) is nothing but a dirty hoe."
"WHY ARE YOU SO DETERMINED TO HURT ME?!?!?!"
"Because I can! It'll be sooo very."
[👸🏻🤓] "Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very–"

@@@@@@@ dream over @@@@@@@

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!" (Y/n) shrieked "(Y/n)! You're soaking wet!" Shoto said concerned. "It wa-it was just a dream." (Y/n) stuttered, putting on her clothes as quickly as possible.

(Author: that's right, you two did the dirty! Let's just hope (Y/n) didn't get pregnant.)

"Uh, what's the rush?" Shoto asked. "Oh, I,uh, need to go to Katsuki's." She replied, putting her shoes and socks. Shoto furrowed his brows in cunfusion "Why? I thought you said that you were done Katsuki."
"that was a sweet fantasy, a world without 'Katsuki the Almighty Temper Tantrum' , a world where everybody's free! But now it's morning and I have to go kiss her Atlantic-sized ass."
"Well, lemme come with."
"Really?"
"Y'know, for backup."
"Uh.. okay, I don't see why not."

(Author: oh you fool, you have no idea of what you've done!!!)

Shoto gives (Y/n) a quick, reassuring kiss. (Y/n), being the truthful, awkward girl she is, decided to spill the beans, "Um, by the way, you were my first." and walked out the house with Shoto trailing behind her with a triumphant smirk.

'''''' Timeskip to when you actually get to her house while explaining to your boyfriend (Shoto obviously) how you got his address (spoiler alert: it was Gretchen Wieners) ''''''

*knock knock knock*

"Katsuki?" (Y/n) called, "Maybe she's not home?" Shoto suggested. "Oh, trust me, she skips the 'Saturday Morning Trip To Grandma's' even when she's not hungover. KATSUKIII!" (Y/n) calls once again "WHAAT?!", but she got a reply this time. "Uh, it's me, (Y/n). I've uh,... I've come to apologize  for what happened yesterday." Katsuki snickered(A/n: HAVE A SHNICKERS BIOCH) "HA, well, I hope you brought me pants bitch! Fix me a Prairie Oyster and I'll think about lettin' ya off the hook." she ordered, closing her eyes and putting her sleeping back on.

"A Prairie Oyster, what's in there? Raw egg, vinegar..." (Y/n) trailed off, not sure what the rest of the ingredients were
"Worcestershire-sauce, hot sauce, salt, and pepper." Shoto said, completing the rest ingredients."Well, you know your hangover cures."
"My dad taught me all kinds of stuff." he replied. "Okay, here's my revenge! I'll drop a foolin' glob in her Prairie Oyster, she'll never know!" (Y/N) plotted, spitting into Katsuki's drink. Shoto spotted the drain cleaner.

(Literally everybody who has seen the musical: oh no)

"... Y'know, I'm more of a 'no-rust-buildup-man' myself." He stated slowly as he pick up the Drain cleaner. "Don't be a dick, that stuff will kill her." said (Y/n)
"Thus ending her hangover, I say we go with drainer." Shoto argued, going through the cabinets so he can dump it into a cup. "What're you doing?! You can't just... besides Katsuki will never drink anything that looks like that."
"So we use a mug, she won't know what she's drinking."
"Forget it, Sho."
"Chicken" he teased. "You're not funny."
"Okay, sorry!" he defended.