"Our Love Is God" By 'My Dead Gay Son'

Warning: this chapter contains murder, false suicide, mature language, rumors, death, Shoto being somewhat of a sociopath, and sexual harassment.
Songs used in this chapter: Blue reprise, Our Love Is God, My Dead Gay Son

Hey guys, guess who's back from the dead to finally finish up this fanfic, me! Don't forget to vote and share this fanfic, because I'm desperate as fuc k
#############################################################

'Dear Diary, close call last night. Turns out that Katsuki Bakugou was the only person at UA who could actually control Sero and Ojiro. And she is dead.-'

"Well, look who's having second thoughts" said Katsuki the Bitchy Ghost™️.

'-Technically, I did not kill Katsuki, I know that! But, I still feel kinda guilty, but not as guilty as I should, which makes me feel worse.' (Y/n) wrote, but closed the book and walked to what remains of The Heroines. "Hi girls! I'm really looking forward to your apologies about being ice-cold-bitches to me last night." "Um, cleaning out Katsuki's locker, have a little respect!" Eijiko sneered "Ugh! Eijiko always wanted to be a spare me! Wait... (Y/n) tell her to stop touching stuff! Now! (Y/n)! (Y/N)!" " SHUT UP!" (Y/N) yelled at Katsuki. Eijiko shouted "NO, YOU SHUT UP! I DON'T HAVE TO ANYMORE!!!"Eijiko pulled out Katsuki's scrunchie and put it on "Eijiko, that's Katsuki's-"
"Shut up Denki, Katsuki Bakugo is dead and gone, and it's up to me to replace her!"
"You? Replace Katsuki Bakugo?" (Y/n) sounded, completely unconvinced "Oh please, you should worry less about me, and more about your reputation. Ojiro and Sero have been telling the whole school about your little three-way last night!" Eijiko replied smugly. Shoto had been eavesdropping on The entire conversation, and had choked on his slushy when he heard about the three-way part. "Excuse me, three-way?" He questioned, starting his plan to kill them already. "There was no three-way nothing happened!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "Oh really, I remember differently, I remember that there was a—"

"—Bigsword fight in her mouth!" The Gay Dudes ™ sang "And she allowed it?!" Some student yelled. "Big sword fight in her mouth~" "That sure sounds crowded!" Denki and Eijiko laughed

"And then we both went south-" Sero started "-And planted our flags-" Ojiro continued. "-My big salami!-" "Bent her over like origami!" Sero and Ojiro sang in harmony."Woah, Woah, Woah, Wooooaaaahh! Everybody was sword fighting in her mouth! Yes, we're convinced it went down right in her mouth," Everyone sang in unison, and made (Y/n) feel helpless to stop them from spreading lies about her spreading her legs. "I hope she rinsed it!" Denki jeered. "She blew and blew and blew— like they were balloons!" The students chanted, Shoto noticed (Y/n)'s trembling figure and saw her eyes brimming with tears, "You alright?" "No, I'm not, none of that happened, Denki called me to help her with something, and when I arrived they were-" (Y/n) was cut of by the crowd singing louder than before, and rudely interrupting her explaination. "She lapped us up, like a hearty stew! She bit off more than she could chew... Woah, woah... She'll do the same for you!" Ojiro and Sero sang, "No! No I wouldn't! I don't even like you guys!" (Y/n) protested, but her cries fell onto deaf ears. "She blew not one guy but two!  She blew and blew and blew!"(Y/n) blew two! She blew not one guy but two! She's like some freak in a zoo! If her mother only knew she blew two! And every word is true! (Y/n) blew two!"

"Yeaaaahhhhh!" Eijiko yelled in victory.

They all turned to Shoto, who was comforting her like the good boyfriend he was. They tore him away from (Y/n), and began to beat him up. "How's it feel having whore girlfriend, Loner?"