Chapter 26

Emma's POV

I spent the day with Belle and all that was on my mind was Killian. He said he was going to asked my dad to get to know him and I cant help, but think my father could have hurt him. I got back to Killian's house and Killian was already home. He was just playing a video game with Robin.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey love." Killian says.

"Can I ask about today or would you rather not talk about it?" I ask.

"No I'll talk about it." He says.

He continued to play his game and one it was over he put the controller down. He walked over to me and kissed me and it felt different then usual.

"Okay thats my cue to leave. See you guys later." Robin says.

Killian walked me over to the couch and I sat beside him.

"Killian is everything okay?" I ask .

"Sure love." Killian lies.

"Okay whats wrong? Im mean whats bothering you. I know you and I know our kisses. That one just now didnt feel like the lovely ones we normally share. Whats up?" I ask.

"Well I want to be happy cause your mother approves of us. She says she loves how I've made you so happy." He says.

"Well I love how you make me so happy too. So what did my dad say?" I ask.

"Thats where the less loving feeling came from. See as happy as it makes me to know you love me and your mother likes how happy I make you. Your father he wants me to dump you and send you home. He says that will fix the relationship I broke. I dont want to hurt you and your mother doesnt want me to hurt you. So my love its up to you. I cant make this choice. I cant hurt you, but I cant be selfish and keep you. So my Swan its up to you." He says.

I didnt even have to think about it I just kissed Killian again and felt the love once again.

"I choose to be with you Killian. I love you. So it doesnt matter to me what my father says or what my father wants. You make me happy, you love me no matter what, you know me and love me for me. The key word is you. So I choose to be with you and to be happy in your arms. If my father doesnt like it then too bad. I choose you, my heart chooses you. Its you Killian. I choose you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well my love I choose you too. I've never know love like this and I dont think I ever will again. You make me happy and a better person then what I once was. I love you Emma and no matter what I will always love you." He says.

I couldnt help but to kiss him again. This time the kiss lead to something much more and lets just say Im glad Im not at my house. Cause the amount of clothes on the floor leading the bedroom would make my father hate Killian even more. Well lets just say that I love Killian and now I know that loving him with clothes on or clothes off everything is perfect. I made the right choice and I felt very good about the choice I have made.