Bath Time!

Hey people! This is the first chapter. Hope you've read the description!:') If you didn't, please do, so that you're ready for what's coming up. Thanks for being here! Enjoy!

......................................................

"Babe! For how long will you be in the bathroom?"

"Why mind me? Do your job man!"

"My job includes the bathroom darling"

And with this he didn't hesitated anymore. He casually opened the bathroom door and entered.
I continued washing my hair while I faintly saw through the foggy mirror, every movement of his. I watched him taking his shirt of and then continue with his pants and underwear.
He then put the curtains away and just stand there scanning me from head of toe.

"Why blussing love?"he grinned watching me looking down the direction of his dick.

"You asshole get out . I'm taking a shower. Don't you see it!?"

"I see you are taking a lot of time too!" Right step in the bath. Left step in the bath.

The bath was big enough for the two of us but no!

He stepped close to me. Too close. My tits almost touched his chest.

"Would you mind passing the shower?" Nod. "Thank you darling" grining again.

He then turned his back on me throwing water on his head and body.

"Hmm...Sir, would you mind giving it back now? I'm freezing here!"

"Oh, I'm sorry little lady. But I can't!"

"Why is that?"

"'Couse then I'll be freezing, obviously! "

I tried to protest as long as I've been the first one here but he motioned me silence.

"I have another idea, though." He added and then closed the tap and stick the shower in its place above us.

Having done that he stepped closer again. His arms clinged behind my back.

"Let me warm you up"

And before I could answer he placed a gentle kiss on my neck sending shivers down my spine. He then kissed me lower stopping on my right nipple. He then placed his right palm on my left boob squishing it roughly as he eagerly sacked my nipped and played with his teeth and lips with it.

The temperature in my body started to increase. I could feel my heart beat faster wanting to jump out of my chest.

I reached for his hair.

"Hey girl! Rules! Hands on the wall!"

He took each of my hands with his and holded them above my head with one hand this time, the other on the wall right next to my head.

His lips finally touched mine. So gently and yet with such passion!

Next thing I know, his hand was making its way down my body and after giving a tight squish to my ass it huged my vagina.

His finger teased my clit making me breath heavily. Then, gently he pussed two fingers inside me.

As the velocity of his fingers grew, I was about to reach my climax.