Psycho...?

Ronnie I love you! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

.............................................................

Claire was waiting for him to return home. And she had everything planned, half an hour already.

He could return any minute now.

Claire wasn't a psycho.

Just eccentric, a bit. With vivid imagination.

Childish. That's how her x called her tricks when they broke up. She hated him about that.

From all his miserable comments and him always being moody, the word "Childish" describing her games was the only reason she hated him.

She was checking her make up for the hundrenth time when the doorbell finally rung.

It was him.

He had keys on him but he'd always ring before stepping in to let her know.

That was her signal. She took her place and waited for him.

She could hear the keys as he opened, his steps, his breathing.

She was already wet at the thought of what was going to happen next.

"Babe, I'm home!"

He sighed. Sure enough he was tired.

She walked his way.

"Claire, what's all this again? Is it Halloween already?" he had a deep voice which always turned her on, so she wasn't negatively affected by his comment.

"Don't you like my suite?" She replied while taking his coat of.

"A cop? Are you gonna arrest me?"

She hugged him from behind and started massaging his shoulders.

He held back a moan.

"What if I do?" Her hands slipped through his and landed on his wrists.

As expected with soft movements she handcuffed him from the front. Got in front of him and showed him the little key to his freedom.

Not for much time. The next moment it was placed between her c-cup boobs.

The white shirt was so tight in her chest - probably not her number- and through it her red bra was easily spotted.

She felt like playing in a movie. She was the screenwriter, director and actress altogether.

She grabbed him by the collar and brought him in the kitchen before the bar.

"Some wine darling?"

He never said no to rose. She knew it.

Not waiting for his answer she brought the crystal wine glass to his lips.

He drunk it all. That was the game and he had learned to play by her rules.

He welcomed the sweet liquid letting it burn his throat and bring him the expected dizziness.

He saw her turn her back and signal him to follow to the bedroom.

Mood was made. Watching her ass escape the sort skirt he wanted to fuck her so bad.

The bedroom was lighted with red candles.

She was standing in front of the bed waiting for him to come closer.

When he was close enough she kissed him softly, then more eagerly as she slide her tongue in his mouth wanting to taste every bit of alcohol that was left.