Neighbours Vol. 1

Hi! I hope you liked the previous chapter. This one is from a different perspective. Enjoy!

......................................................

Another tiring day of work has ended! At last! Now I'm only a few floors away from home! Oh, sweet home!

Someone else is calling the elevator so I'll have to wait a little more.

And we stop at the first floor.

A little more patience.

A young lady is waiting outside and she rushes in when the door open. She seems to be a little out of space and her hair is a bit messy. The doors haven't even closed and she trips.

On me! And her hand lands on...

My dick! What the fuck ma'am?

"Oh, I'm so so sorry!" She mutters looking up at me still holding my dick.

I grab her hand putting it off me and puss her back gently.

She finally lets go.

Now that I take a better look at her she is pretty good looking. Brown semi curly long hair. Green sparking eyes. Nice boobs, probably a C cup and big ass! A really big one!

She has light make up on, wears a short tight dress which reveals plenty of her boobs -no bra, her nipples piercing through it- and high heels

She just stands next to me trying to fix her hair. She must be crazy, touching a stranger's dick!
I like her.

So... let's play her game.

I stretch my hand and grab her juicy ass.

She stops fixing her hair immediately and turns to me.

She grabs me by the collar of my shirt and kisses me hungrily.

The elevator stops and the doors open. The passage and a door is the only things keeping me apart from home.

Well, now that I think about it I have plenty of free time now that I'm done with work. Why not have some fun with this naughty little lady?

I get out of the elevator and wink at her as an invitation to follow.

She was taken aback from the sudden turn but after shaking her hair she decides to follow me.

When we get into my apartment she take some time going all around, while I take my shoes off and leave my coat and bag on the counter.

I Join her standing near the wall. I lean a bit placing my palm on the wall right in front of her.

I watch her scanning me. I scan her too. She is kinda sexy with all her being lost in space and though acting so cool.

I feel like kissing her. And I do, making her step back and hit the wall.

Grabbing her by the ass I place her on my hips and move her all the way to my bedroom.

I throw her on the bed and start undressing her, but suddenly as if she snapped out, she cuts me of.

"Let me do that. Put some music on."

"As you wish!" I put on some indy rock play list I have.

"Take your sit mister!" She almost commands me showing me the bed.

She then start stripping out dancing. She dances in the rhythm putting her dress off, showing her boobs shamelessly, which are even better than expected!