Part 4

KRISTEN'S POV: I decided that to stop being loving to Scott just because we distanced is not fair. I need to love him. Plus, what if it's serious. Like, really serious. He could be self-harming again for all I know. Just because Scott is feeling alone doesn't mean I should make him feel more alone. If anything, I should be with him now more than ever. That night, I wrapped my arms around Scotty's stomach and whispered in his ear "I love you". He looked at me and kissed my cheek saying "Love you too". I kept holding onto him as I fell asleep. 

SCOTTY'S POV I was actually really relieved when I felt Kristen wrap her arms around me. I could feel as her breathing deepened and became even, indicating that she was asleep. I was not, on the other hand. at about 4:00 am, when everyone else was asleep, I slowly, carefully, removed Kristens arms. I got up to -you guessed it- ease the pain. As I grabbed the knife, I heard Kristen say "Scotty" I looked up and she was right there.
"shit" I mumbled
"What are you doing, Scotty?" she asked
 "I was, uhm, getting something to drink"I said, stupidly
 "Ah, so, what drink is hiding with the knives? Poison?" she asked, smiling, trying to make me laugh
"We wish" I said
 "Scuse me?" she said, suddenly turning serious
"Nothing" I say
"Scott Glen Sire. We do NOT wish that you were going to drink poison and/or die. I love you Scotty. I love you so so much. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if you died. Have you been cutting?" She asked
"..." I stayed silent because she wouldn't like my answer
 "Show me" She whispered. I stayed still
"Show me. Now" she said I showed her my arm. She looked at the cuts and tears spilled out of her eyes "I'm sorry" she whispered. She took me into our room and we layed back down. She wrapped her arms around me again and this time, her breathing never evened. She stayed awake.