23. Eve

Eve couldn't recall the last time she'd been so warm in bed. The fleeting thought that Harry must have a really heavy duvet crossed her mind in her still half asleep state. Except she couldn't feel the covers over her body and the heat seemed to be coming from her core. Taking a mental sweep of her body she could feel the covers lying somewhere around her toes so it wasn't the covers that had her overheating, it was whatever was lying against her chest and under her leg.

Eve took a deep breath as she slowly opened her eyes. Clearly, through the night Harry and Eve had not stayed on their opposite ends of the bed. Causing the heat on her chest was Harry's bicep that Eve was clinging on to like a teddy bear, attached to his arm that was splayed across his toned stomach. She had her right leg draped across Harry's thighs, where Harry's hand was placed dangerously high on Eve's leg. Her left leg was glued down the length of Harry's leg. Snoring gently beside her, Harry seemed to be none the wiser to their entwined bodies.

Putting all her effort into not moving too much, Eve lay peacefully enjoying the warmth of Harry's body and the comfort of being held for no reason other than their bodies had found each other in the night. His hands on her body felt like flames licking her body. Despite it being first thing in the morning, her hair being crazy and disheveled and being dressed in baggy pyjama trousers and a vest top, being wrapped in Harry made her feel desirable. Something about having Harry Styles wrapped around her body, made her feel sexy.

Suddenly feeling Harry stir beneath her Eve opened her eyes again. She must have fallen back asleep.

"Morning beautiful" Harry's raspy voice mumbled. She felt his whole body stretch underneath her, so she carefully tried to remove her limbs from his.

"No, no come back" Harry whined. "You're warm" reaching out for Eve's leg again. Gently she lay it back down over his legs and settled back down.

"What time is it?" Harry mumbled, closing his eyes again as he rubbed his hand slowly up and down Eve's thigh.

Eve swallowed, trying to calm her racing heart and the blood that was soaring around her body. She stretched up to look at the alarm clock on Harry's bedside table.

"8:24" She answered flopping back into bed and snuggling back into Harry's side

"Shit, you're going to make me late" Harry chuckled opening his eyes

"How is that my fault?" Eve asked as she folded her hands under her cheek, as she lay facing Harry.

"I was in such a deep sleep I didn't hear my alarm. I don't usually sleep that soundly. Must have been cause I had you wrapped around me like a Koala" Harry teased as he turned to face Eve with a cocky grin.

"I wasn't wrapped around you like a koala! And I don't think it went off, which means your forgot to set it. Therefor: not my fault" Eve stated smugly trying to distract Harry from the blush on her bright cheeks.

Harry huffed "Fine, I'm making myself late. Just as well I'm my own boss then isn't it! Are you working today?"

Eve smiled and shook her head. "I think I may lay here all day... if that's ok with you?" She hesitated.

"While you're staying with me, this is your home" Harry smiled sweeping a lock of Eve's hair from her falling over he face. "Treat it like that"

Harry placed a small kiss on Eve's forehead and reluctantly pushed himself out of bed, untangling himself from her and the covers. Eve snuggled back into bed and watched as Harry made his way into the bathroom in only a tight pair of white Calvin Kleins.

She pulled the covers back around her shoulders as she heard the shower turn on. Eve closed her eyes to try and catch another five minutes sleep but the moment her eyes were closed her mind was overrun with images of Harry in the shower. She couldn't shake the thought that Harry would be on the other side of the door getting into the shower. She listened intently as she heard the water fall and splash as Harry moved under the cascade of water. Images of bubbles and skin and tattoo's and muscles played through Eve's mind as she listened to the falling water.