Chapter 4

"Is this the last of it?"

"Yeah. Here you go." Guan Shan handed Xi the trash bag and watches as the other male exits out of the apartment to dump it into those bigger trash bins located outside. He glances over to He Tian and saw that his eyes were closed. He then strolled on over and nudges the guy with his foot. "Hey, He Tian!"

He Tian didn't move and continues to have his eyes closed. Just when the redhead thought the guy fell asleep, he heard a soft groan. "....Hnng."

"Don't fall asleep here, bastard. Go home already." Guan Shan check the area one more time to make sure all of the bottles and food crumbs were gone from the table and floor. When He Tian merely waved his hand in response, he resisted the urge to kick him out on the streets.

He's about to go wash the dishes when he heard a loud bang coming from inside the restroom. Eyeing the door with curiosity and wondering what the hell was the blonde doing, he walks on over to the bathroom. When he opens the door, the sight has his stomach flop.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Jian Yi flinched and met eyes with an extremely pissed off redhead.

Guan Shan closed the door behind him and snatched the bottle from the blonde's hand, setting it back on the shelves before shutting the mirror a bit too hard. "Didn't anyone teach you to not touch other people's things?"

Jian Yi held both of his hands up with an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry. I was about to head out of the door when I got dizzy, lost balance, and opened up your mirror by accident. It wasn't intentional, I swear."

The redhead stares into the blondes pale eyes, looking to confirm those statements. Seeing that there were nothing but truth in those eyes, he clicked his tongue and cast his eyes away. Neither men said a word for a while and Jian Yi scratch the nape of his neck, now less drunk then he was before.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

Jian Yi continues. "How long?"

The redhead frowned deeply, knowing what that question meant. "None of your business."

"I want to help you."

Guan Shan balls up his fist and glares at the blonde. "Don't fucking pity me, Jian Yi. I can take care of myself, I'm not a weakling that needs help."

"I'm not looking at you with pity, Guan Shan. I know you can take care of yourself. All I'm saying is that....if you ever, you know, have bad thoughts and need someone to talk or rant, I'm here. I actually know a lot about depression."

"What do you know about it?"

Just then the door knocking caused both of them to jump. "Hey, are you done? I need to piss."

Jian Yi opened the door, revealing a drunk He Tian who shoved them aside and began pulling his pants down. The blonde eyes nearly bulge at the size. "God damn, He Tian. That thing is-"

Guan Shan immediately flushed bright red and grab a hold of Jian Yi's shirt, dragging him out of the door before he turns around and slams the door shut. But Jian Yi wouldn't let it go and turned to stare at him, wide eye. "Guan Shan, did you see that thing? Holy shit-"

"Stop talking, you perverted bastard!" The redhead smacked the other on the head, earning a whine in response. His cheeks were still dusted a rosy color and he grips a few hair strands. He thankfully looked away on time before He Tian could unzip his pants. However, he didn't think Jian Yi would talk about it, that stupid bastard. The fatigue is starting to creep in and he didn't want to deal with anyone right now. It's already 12:30 am and he releases a frustrated noise.