6.

Why can't people like my Baby's mullet 😭 it's so pretty and perfect, I got really sad when I saw that he wanted to cut his hair.😞

3rd persons P.O.V/ readers P.O.V
As the two boys sat down at the café,the booth where you could see the view from (because Jin said he liked that particular booth, Namjoon being a gentleman happily obliged) to eat their food, a small argument had taken place between them. The argument being of no use, whatsoever as the topic which they were arguing about,wasn't important.
"S-So you're t-telling me,you a-actually don't l-like p-peanut butter a-and c-chocolate cups?" Jin said clutching his heart dramatically to show that he was offended.
"Yes! I mean why? It's so weird like, who came up with the idea?" Namjoon said smiling when he saw Jin scrunch his face in disgust.
"This i-is why I-I have t-trust issues" Jin wiping the chocolate that was messily all around his mouth as he heard Namjoon laugh.
'Why do I not know how to eat a goddamn donut?' Jin thought to himself.
"You're so fun to hangout with! Where were you all my life?" Namjoon says as Jin giggled "I-I'm not t-that f-fun! Y-You are!"
And just like this, the nonsense talk, the arguments about stupid stuff and both the boys slipping compliments to each other and getting flustered,they finished their sweet meal (which consisted of lots of ice cream and donuts) and headed back to Yoongi and Hoseok. Making sure that they weren't 'doing the do'.

👾
"Hobi,Yoongi hyung,We're back!" Namjoon said as he helped Jin take off his coat, hanging it. Jin blushing at the action.
"Keep it down! My Boy is sleeping." Hoseok says entering the room.
"Where's the money?I gave you too much for ice cream and a phone." Hoseok asking looking at the two boys skeptically as they looked at each other for an answer.
It wasn't long until Namjoon mumbled a "you see, we used it" as a guilty Jin hid behind him.
"Bitches! Oh my god, Jin you too?" Hoseok whisper-yelled as Jin nodded slowly as he poked his head from behind Namjoon.
"Just this once, I'll let it pass" Hoseok said sighing as he sat down on the couch. "Oh and while you were out I set up your room,make sure to ask me for help if you need any"
"O-oh thanks you r-really didn't n-need to"
'Why are they all so kind?'
Shut up Jin not everyone is evil like Kai
And god did Jin hate his thoughts.

"Listen, I want to help you, we all do! So to repay me, I want you to be comfortable around here,around us! So please don't stutter because I know you do that when you're uncomfortable with your choice of words.... Jin, whatever you want to say, no matter how rude or how sweet it may come out, say it. Don't hold back, ok?" Hoseok says as he holds Jin's hands reassuringly.
"T-thank you! I-It will take s-sometime, you k-know, I'm n-never really c-comfortable with m-my choice of w-words, but I'll t-try my h-hardest!"

It's truly pure bliss what Jin was feeling, he felt warm and fuzzy knowing that he was wanted, not for his body.
He was buzzing with happiness, something he hasn't felt for a long, long time.
And god, did he enjoy every single second of it.

-
-
-
-
Wtf this is absolute shit🙃☠️