21.

A/N: skskskk I don't remember mentioning Namjoon's job? He's literally always went out for getting breakfast which, come to think of it, they only have pancakes and waffles😂 but if I did mention his job before please tell me? And if I didn't, he works at a convenience store.

Jin's p.o.v
I was in the washroom currently, having a bath, with my newly bought strawberry bath bomb that I was already addicted to.

Namjoon had set up a warm bath for me since he wanted to 'spoil me' in any possible way.

I got up and dried myself going to the full length mirror and looking at my body, my bruises were gone completely and my body looked healthy. There were scars, yes but I'm just happy that my bruises have gone and that I'm not starving to death.

These past five months have been an actual blessing to me, from the day I've met these guys till today. It's just such a great feeling to finally know that each one of them like me for who I am, and most importantly liked me even after knowing my past. I quickly dried my hair and dressed up into one of the hoodies Namjoon was wearing earlier today before he left to go buy us breakfast and wore boxers underneath - which really didn't make any difference as the hoodie ended just above my knees.

I sat on the couch and mochi came running over to sit down on my lap, I scratched behind his ear which made him purr loudly and lean into the touch. Petting him and feeling him purr made me kind of sleepy also the warm bath I had added more to the cozy feeling, my eyelids started to feel heavy and I immediately shook my head to stop myself from falling asleep I yanked my head to the sound of deep chuckles coming from behind me only to see Namjoon standing there with his arms folded across his chest

"Oh my god! Namjoon stop giving me heart attacks! couldn't you have atleast said 'I'm home' or something-"
I was cut off by Namjoon smashing his lips on mine, the kiss was passionate and rough, his hands trailing down from my waist to my ass, giving it a squeeze which made me gasp,
"You look so fucking sexy when you wear my hoodie and just boxers or shorts underneath - that kiss can lead to steamy things but right now I'm hungry for food, but on second thought maybe I'll have you as my dessert" Namjoon smirked as looked at me

Yes please

"Joon! Stop!" My face was flushed red as I lightly smacked his chest hiding my face in he crook of his neck. I felt him crouch down and wrap his arms around my thighs, lifting me off my feet - carrying me to the dining room gently guiding me down on the ground.

"Stop acting so cute or I might explode m'kay angel, let's eat"  Namjoon said as I sat on the counter, pulling him closer to me as I retorted,
"Stop acting so kind to me or I might explode"
"I do not" Namjoon said scrunching his nose making him look so damn cute
"You do"
"No"
"Yes yo-" there he goes again, kissing me as if he doesn't know my heart explodes every time our lips meet.
He pulled apart and rested his forehead against mine, sighing before saying,
"I love you too much Jin, and I'll never stop loving you" he gave me one last kiss before taking out the various things he'd gotten for us to eat.
"I got us some waffles? I didn't really know what to get us, really so um I hope you're okay with waffles... also I didn't know what you like on your waffles so I got one with chocolate syrup and strawberries on top, another with whipped cream and blueberries and the last one with maple syrup" Namjoon looked at me, worried. What did I do to deserve such a beautiful man.
"It's perfect joon, you're perfect thank you so much"
Namjoon smiled widely showing his breathtaking dimples, I couldn't help but reach out and place a small peck on his dimple.
"I'd like to eat the chocolate one please"

-

Third persons p.o.v
"So what do you wanna do now?" Namjoon asked Jin.
The two were sat on the couch, Jin resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder as the dimpled male rubbed Jin's waist.
"I wanna play with taehyungie and minnie" Jin mumbled, Namjoon barely catching what the boy had said.
"I need my baby to be louder, yeah?"
"I wan' play with taehyungie and minnie, please"
Namjoon's heart hurt from the big puppy eyes Jin gave him
"Baby you're so cute, let me call kook okay?" Jin nodded shyly, pecking Namjoon's dimple for the nth time today

-

After their little play date Jin had confirmed that he indeed does regress and is absolutely in love with little space.
He loves drawing cute pictures for Namjoon, coloring various characters from his favorite anime, and specifically, he loved this one pacifier Taehyung and Jimin had gifted him, it was pink with a pretty flower on it.
Jin had tried the pacifier whenever Namjoon went to work and he was completely in love. He wasn't sure how Namjoon would react so he didn't tell him but he decided to tell Namjoon today
"Joonie? Can I t-talk to you p-please?" Jin said hiding behind the bedroom door looking at him with wide eyes
Namjoon quickly got up from where he sat on the couch, rushing over to Jin, worried that he got hurt.
"What's up baby?"
"I w-wanna talk t-to you"
Namjoon frowned a little, noticing Jin's stutter and eyes filled with tears, did he hurt Jin?
"Um it's a-about I um- I regress? I've b-been feeling myself g-go into l-little space and I l-like taehyungie and minnie specially w-when they p-play tea party o-or when w-we color" Namjoon released a sigh of relief,
Thank god, I thought I hurt him
But Jin took this sigh as a negative sign and started sniffling
"I u-understand if y-you don't l-like it, I'll ignore it if it b-bothers y-" Jin was cut off by the feeling Namjoon's soft lips lightly brushing against his,
"Oh petal, you have my whole heart and soul, of course it doesn't bother me! I love you so much, and I'm happy you told me baby because now I can spoil you even more"
Jin let out a broken sob whispering a small 'thank you' and he kissed him back with all the love he had
"Tae and minnie gave me a paci a week after we met" Jin said fidgeting, "I tried it because I was curious a-and I like it s-so much!" Namjoon smiled brightly at Jin who had rushed to find his paci.
When Jin came back, Namjoon almost melted at the sight and got a little excited (down there) too, there was a pink paci resting between Jin's plump full lips which looked so beautiful, Jin's eyes were wide, and Namjoon, as cheesy as it sounds, saw all the stars in them.

When Jin got closer, Namjoon guided him onto his lap, nuzzling his face in the crook of his neck inhaling the sweet strawberry scent, he placed small kisses as he said,"my petal looks so beautiful" he lifted his head up to look at a blushing Jin,"thank you joonie, you look very, super duper handsome"
The two lay on the bed cuddling, their hands interlocked and a smile at Namjoon's face as he watched his baby fall asleep sucking on the pink paci.
Perfect.
To Namjoon, his life was perfect.

-
A/N: oof this is long, also I don't really know much about little space so if I mentioned something which isn't true, or something that is offensive please do point it out, and kinda give me more info about little space?
ily💕
~A