18.

Namjoon's p.o.v
After we finished our breakfast, I told Jin about when tae, jimin and kook were coming back but quickly got confused when he shrunk into the couch, a pout on his full plump lips. I asked in concern about his sudden mood change,
"What's wrong Jin? Why are you so sa-"
(a/n: i'm so tempted to type 'why you sad' and then jin was gonna reply with 'idk nan molla' ajndiejsjska)
"When are Hobi and Yoonie coming?"
Oh
I'm glad Jin felt the same way about leaving, atleast now I know it's not one sided.
"They're coming in a week" at this, Jin's pout deepened and he looked down on his lap, goddamn it I just want to kiss and nibble on those beautiful lips-
"Joonie?"
"Hmm?"
"You're staring"
Shit
I mentally cursed himself before apologizing to Jin who just chuckled.
"Go out with me again Jin" the said male was taken back by the sudden proposal but smiled after a while, calming my nerves.
"Sure, where to?"
Now you see, I'm the type of guy who'd first think about where I'd  take Jin and plan out our entire day and then ask Jin out, but me being so eager and such less time around Jin just made me spill it out without thinking.
So here I was, beside Jin his eyebrows knitted together in concentration, pouting.
"You don't have to think about it so much Joonie, anywhere with you is fine"
"You deserve a nice date so lemme think" I hummed playing with Jin's hair
"If I'm going out with the worlds sweetest person, then I'm sure it's gonna be amazing" at this, I got flustered and answered,
"Ok how about this, I take you to the park where we'll walk around, then get ice cream and watch the sunset - I know this really great spot where the sunset looks orgasmic, we'll dance and do whatever we want, yes? I can always think of something else" I finished as he heard Jin snort,
"'Where the sunset looks orgasmic', oh joonie I love you"
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
Namjoon was freaking out.
Jin just fucking said he loves me.
"Love? For r-real?" Jin smiled confidently as he answered,
"Yes, love. Although it's gonna be really awkward if you don't love me back"
"I do! I love you!" I jumped up, not wanting to make Jin sad.
HE FUCKING LOVES ME OH MY GOD 
Jin straddled me, his legs on either side of my lap as his fingers played with my hair, his beautiful eyes staring into mine lovingly and I will always say this no matter how irritating it gets,
Kim SeokJin is the most ethereal being in this world.
He leaned down slowly, our lips inches away as he closed the space, his lips danced with mine perfectly, the kiss was full of love and affection, something which the both of us haven't felt in forever, I bit his lip when he pulled apart - earning a moan from him.
I could never get tired of kissing him because he gets so shy after kissing me, it's just too adorable.
"As much as I want to kiss you petal, let's go out and have fun yeah?"
Jin hid his face in the crook of my face as he nodded,
"Let's go"

-

The boys had walked around, playing with little kids at the park as they finally made their way to the ice cream shop Namjoon ordered a strawberry flavored ice cream but Jin ordered a double scoop, one of them being chocolate and the other being mint with rainbow colored sprinkles on top which Namjoon was more than happy to pay for making Jin smile so hard, his eyes disappeared.
They ate as they walked to their destination from where they could see the 'orgasmic' sunset from.
The two sat down on the hill and the view was just breathtaking, no I'm not talking about Jin.
The sun was shining it's last rays of sunlight which made the city look so warm and fuzzy, the kind which makes you want to stare at it forever.
Jin watched the sunset with a sparkle in his eyes, completely infatuated with the scene in front of him that he abandoned his ice cream which was slowly turning into a watery form.

He saw the city lights twinkling, matching the look in his eyes he felt so happy, so free, so loved. He really loved Namjoon, loved him for showing him the world and not keeping him closed in the house, loved him because he never forced things onto Jin, loved him because if he did do things like kissing and hugging him then Jin would actually see a genuine reaction from him which made him so happy and shy he'd feel like blowing up.
Jin only dreamt about this moment but now there was a handsome dimpled male making his dreams come true which was unreal for him. Never mind that he never even thought he'd find a person who was willing to date him even after his relationship with Kai.

Jin was so lost in thought and in admiring the sunset and the twinkling city that he didn't notice the person who told him that the sunset looked 'orgasmic' was not looking at the sunset at all, yes as cheesy as it may sound Kim Namjoon was staring at Jin. Yes he thought too, that telling your lover that the 'scene' is beautiful while looking at them was cliché and he cringed every time someone said it but now he believes those words. When you're with a (beautiful) person who makes you feel like you're amazing, like you're his savior you find yourself not giving a single fuck about the sunset or the twinkling city, all you think about is them.

So here Namjoon was admiring Jin with love and affection flooding in his eyes as he thought about why the world had been so cruel to such a beautiful being, why a person *cough*kai*cough* would ever even want to put a scratch on his ethereal body. Jin looked so beautiful and innocent, he looked so content and that made Namjoon content, all the boy ever wanted in this world was to do possibly anything to make Jin happy and to protect him from the horrors of this world.

"Jin I love you so much" this time, Namjoon didn't blush, didn't shy away from confessing - he was straightforward and blunt which instead made Jin blush scarlet red, hiding his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck as he sniffled a little,
"I love you so, so much" Jin let a tear slip out from his eyes, wetting the fabric of Namjoon's hoodie. Namjoon was quick to lift up Jin's face with his fingers as he looked at him with a worried expression,
"Petal what's wrong?"
"It's y-you! I d-don't deserve you! You're s-so charming and k-kind you are so s-sweet and y-you don't e-even appreciate y-yourself enough f-for that!"
Jin lightly collided his fist with Namjoon's chest repeatedly as a poor attempt of scolding him for not appreciating himself enough.
"Don't cry because of me silly!"
"See! This is e-exactly what I m-meant!"
Jin said whose tears had stopped streaming down his face but his lips were formed into a pout, his eyebrows knitted together with anger.
Namjoon chuckled as he held his hands up in defense, cupping Jin's cheeks with both his hands, caressing his wet cheeks, placing kisses all over his face making Jin giggle.
"That's the sound I love"
Jin sighed at Namjoon's words, knowing he won't win this argument even if he tried.
The two laced their fingers together, Jin resting his forehead on Namjoon's as he closed his eyes, smiling when Namjoon started drawing patterns on the back of his hand.

"I've fallen so hard for you, I don't even think I want to get up" at this Namjoon chuckled,
"Well i've fallen so hard that all my bones are broken and I don't even wanna fix them" Namjoon retorted in a childish tone while Jin just burst out laughing, stumbling back a little  as he said in between his giggles "that's- that s-sounds- so f-funny a-and brutal a-at the s-same time!" Namjoon chuckled at this realizing that it did indeed sound brutal.

"Come on, lift that beautiful ass of yours, let's go home and cuddle?" Jin got up, dusting away the dirt from his jeans as he quickly pecked Namjoon's lips, ready to run away but was stopped by Namjoon when he grabbed him by the waist and whispered in his ear, "hmm? Petal, you can't just kiss me and run away like that when I didn't even say you could leave" Jin shivered at Namjoon's deep voice, the said male turned him around and kissed Jin passionately on the lips, his hand under Jin's shirt on his waist, drawing patterns on the smooth milky skin as he pulled away, not before biting his lower lip, emitting a moan from him.
Namjoon smirked at Jin's flushed face, smiled when he heard him squeak out 'let's go home now' carrying him to the car.
He got into the drivers seat as he laced his fingers with Jin's, kissing the back of his hand "I love you petal"
"I love you too joonie, definitely love you too"

-
a/n: yay jinnie loves joonie
also this book is so close to reaching 1k reads 
(。⌒)
i may or may not write smut if we reach 1k reads
i'm so happy
also to my clique out there, jOsH fUckIng pRoPosEd
i literally had just woken up when i saw his post and i may have fallen off the bed head first.
\(^v^)/
ily💕
~A