11.

Third persons p.o.v/readers p.o.v

"Bye asshole! Bye pretty boy!" Both the boys, Yoongi and Hoseok yelled at Namjoon and Jin as they waved them bye.
"Wow, what a lovely way to say goodbye" Namjoon said turning around to Jin who giggled.

They came to the airport to drop the couple off, now heading back to Namjoon's home.
Jin had already gotten everything he wanted for this three month stay over at Namjoon's house.

"Just so you won't get uncomfortable when you meet my mom, let me describe her to you, ok?" Namjoon speaks as Jin hits his arm playfully mumbling something along the lines of 'where's your respect'.
"She's really straightforward, so don't get all flustered when she says 'oh my god! Look at you! so pretty!'"
Namjoon imitates his mothers words in a high pitched voice as Jin's lovely giggles fill up the car.
"And she'll make you eat a lot, she'll make dirty jokes whenever she feels like it, and she'll treat you ten times better than me u-um because of you know, tha-"
"The i-incident with Kai? It's o-ok Joon I'll be f-fine"
Jin said reassuring Namjoon as he interlocked their hands and Namjoon did something he, himself couldn't believe let alone Jin - he got his and Jin's interlocked hands closer to his mouth and placed a delicate kiss at the back of Jin's hand, causing Jin to blush furiously as he smiled a little.

-

When they reached Namjoon's house, his mother had greeted them with tight hugs making Jin giggle while Namjoon just smiled at how he slowly became less anxious  just by a hug.

"Come on in! You're really charming Jin! Wow how did Namjoon eve-"
"Mom! I'll show Jin his room yeah? Call us when dinner is ready oh! And Jeongguk, Tae and Minnie are joining us bye- bye" Namjoon interrupted his mother from revealing further information about him.
"Idiot you don't interrupt me like that again, also I don't my favorite boys joining us for dinner. But there's a little problem about Jin's room, there really isn't any furniture and it would be rather rude to let him sleep on the couch wouldn't it? Until then he can sleep in your room Joon, right?" Namjoon's mother hesitantly asked her son, but she knew he would say yes after all, he was the sweet little boy she loved.
"Okay mom, I'll take out the extra mattress. If you need help I'll be upstairs helping Jin unpack" Namjoon said kissing his mother on the forehead while Jin went upstairs to freshen up.
"Joon!" His mother whisper-shouted as he turned around rolling his eyes knowing that she would talk about him and Jin.
"Yes my sweet mother?"
"Keep him"
"Mom!"
"Don't act like you both are not going to sleep together on the bed, I mean what's the problem now? Haven't you done it at Yoongi and Hobi's house? He's too sweet not to a-"
"Mom for gods sake stop!" Namjoon said his blush spreading till his ears as his mother just laughed at the flustered boy.
"Ok, never mind but don't start some funny business up there you've got to join us for dinner" his mother winked, before she could say anything further he ran upstairs but heard his mother asking him to 'use safety' as she laughed.

-

"Let me help you unpack, I've made space in my closet for you to keep stuff in and, well, I guess that's it" Namjoon says shrugging.
"Thank y-you so much j-joonie"
Namjoon was met with a blushing Jin hugging him as he just smirked and held him tighter.
"Let's play some music shall we?"
"Why?" Jin questions, still hugging the dimpled male.
"Fine, if you want to unpack all depressed and in complete silence then sure, just let me get my earphones-"
"Ok, ok! Silly p-play songs" Jin interrupts with his lovely giggles that vibrated against Namjoon's chest, making his heart flutter.
"You drive me crazy Jin" Namjoon says, both the boys still hugging each other.
"Is that a s-song suggestion? Or you just f-flirting with me? Because I'm fine w-with both" Jin amuses, hiding his face deeper in the crook of Namjoon's neck.
Namjoon smirks when he feels Jin's hot, blushing face against his neck as he swayed both their bodies resulting in Jin gasping out in surprise, clutching Namjoon's shirt as he relaxed his tense body.

"You know I've been wanting to ask this for a while now"
His deep voice finding its way to Jin's ears.
"Care to go grab coffee tomorrow and maybe go to the mall where I'll possibly buy you a lot of things just to spoil you and see you blush?" Namjoon asks Jin carefully as Jin finally, looks up to meet his eyes,"Are you a-asking me out? Because I-I don't know yet-"

"It's not like that, I just, um, you know, wanted to treat you the way you deserve to be treated, you know, like royalty" Namjoon, avoiding Jin's eyes speaks up.
"You'll drive m-me insane Kim N-Namjoon"
"And you've already done that to me, petal"
"You're c-crazy for falling for someone d-disgusting l-like me" Jin says, his voice breaking.
"Don't you da- no, I'm crazy for falling for someone who deserves way better, way better than me."

Jin sighs when he feels Namjoon's hands wrap around his waist as he pressed their foreheads together.
"Jin, you can slap me when you feel like you want to,
You can punch me and kick me if you want to.
But, remember, I'm not forcing you into anything"

"I t-think it's dangerous and s-safe enough t-to say t-that I love the way y-you think" Jin says, lacing their fingers together, as Namjoon smiles, his dimples on display.

The boys had forgotten all about unpacking.
They were drunk off of each others company.

They were in pure bliss.
Something which both of them haven't felt in ages.

That's until-
"What's up hyungs we're here to- woah! You're mom told us you were unpacking, didn't know you were unpacking each other's clothes am I right?" Taehyung interrupted the two boys, wiggling his eyebrows as they moved away from each other blushing furiously, giggling slightly.
"Hi! Jinnie hyungie! Joonie hyungie!" The cotton candy made his way to the flustered boys, hugging them tightly as they heard a faint 'get down jiminie' and 'hello hyungs'

"Jiminie feels little today, but this punk doesn't" Jungkook says referring to Taehyung, who was observing the room and Jimin who was hugging Jin, still.
"Minnie is very excited! He wants to play with Jinnie hyungie!" Jimin says, running up to Jungkook whispering something to him as he patiently watched Jungkook take out his coloring supplies from his Spider-Man bag, pecking the raven haired male as a 'thank you'.
Jimin ran towards Jin asking him to color with him as Jin rustled his hair, giggling he took a crayon and started coloring a picture of a dog.
The other three boys started unpacking Jin's stuff, helping him out.

-

A/n
I'm eggcited
Ily
~A