0.7

I get up an hour earlier than I normally do. I shower and dress, then I watch tv. There was no reason for me to get up earlier. I just couldn't sleep any longer. God, what is this girl doing to me?

At 6:47am I pick her up. She's in a blue sundress, with colored flowers. She has on flip flops, and her backpack is black. She looks so pretty.

"Stop staring and drive." She states.

"Wow. No good morning? No thanks for driving me to school?" I joke.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Please fucking drive." She says.

"Wow. How'd you sleep?" I ask, pulling out of her driveway.

"Fine."

"That doesn't sound like you slept fine." I say.

"I was up half the night." She says.

"Why?" I ask.

"No reason. I guess." She says. I so don't believe that. There's no way that there isn't a reason.

"Okay." I say, letting it drop.

The rest of the car ride is quite. When we get to school she's out of the car almost before I'm parked. "Thanks." She says, walking away. Not even bothering to glance back. God, she's hot, and her ass...

I get on my bus to the other part of the high school, where I spend the first half of my day. I talk with Lila, one of Alex's friends. Although they fight so often that I don't know why she hangs out with her.