0.9

I went to school today.

Boring. I know.

At lunch, I see Alex and Lila talking.

Alex never said she'd take the bet. But for all of us here, I hope she does. Lila is a bully. And I'm tired of seeing her get whatever she wants.

They seemed to have a nice talk, until Alex's eyes changed. She punched Lila in the face.

They started fighting. Bad. But oh my god, she did it.

After the fight, I took Alex home. Where I made her Mac and cheese. And we watched movies. While our friends partied down stairs.

I'm not sure how to work my magic on this girl. She seems like such a free spirt. At a cute moment in the movie I grab her face and kiss her. Just a little kiss.

"What was that for?" She asks.

"I like you." I say, bitting my tongue. I know what I'm doing is wrong. But I took the bet, before I knew.

She doesn't say anything. She just slams her lips onto mine. We make out for what seems like forever. She's a really good kisser.

"Oh god." She says, when we break apart.

"I know." I say, breathing heavily. Maybe I use just fuck her now, so that the bet is over with.

"I think I need to go home." She says.

"What? Why?"

"Because, if we kiss like that again, I'm not sure we'll stop." She says.