3. The 1975

"Go down
Soft sound
Midnight
Car lights
Playing with the air
Breathing in your hair
Go down
Soft sound"
-The 1975 (The 1975)

As soon as I woke up, I was relieved to see Ashton and Luke sitting next to me in my bed. It took me a moment to remember how we got here. I really needed to thank Calum for doing this. He hardly knew us yet he was willing to go out of his way to make sure we don't get in trouble.

I sneak off of my bed and grab some clean clothes to change into. I take a brief shower and wasn't at all surprised when I saw the two idiots still passed out and hogging my bed.

I slip my phone off of my charger and plop down on my beanbag. I was confused when I saw a few texts from Calum.

From: Calum (:
Drink some water and take some ibuprofen pls

From: Calum (:
Oh yeah

From: Calum (:
I forgot to tell u i put myself in ur phone last night. hope you dont mind.

Of course, Calum would be the one to put himself into my contacts.

To: Calum (:
i dont mind as long as u save me from my boredom. Luke and Ash are both passed out and i dont want to wake them.

From: Calum (:
i can always come pick u up?? (:

To: Calum (:
As much as i would love that, they would be mad at me for the rest of my life. Ash and i have work today 2-6

from: Calum (:
): okayyy

From: Calum (:
at least im craving some strawberries. i feel like seeing my favorite worker today.

To: Calum (:
im sure Ash would be delighted by that compliment

From: Calum (:
(;

"What are you smiling about at this early hour?" Luke grumbled. I look up to see my two best friends sitting up and rubbing their eyes.

"It's nothing," I claim and walk back over to my drawer. "You two need to shower." I toss them both a spare shirt and jeans that they've left here before. They probably spent about ten minutes arguing over who was going to use the guest bathroom or my bathroom. After two matches of arm wrestling and three games of rock paper scissors, Luke won.

The bakery closed later on Saturdays, and our manager didn't need us until two today. I was thankful for having such a laidback manager. I got as many hours as I needed, but at the same time, I'm never overwhelmed. If I am overwhelmed, all I have to do is say something, and another employee can have my shift.

After the boys were done getting ready, we decided to watch a film in the living room. We grabbed as many bags of chips and cans of dip we could find before plopping down onto the couch.

"What movie is it today, boys?" I ask with a mouthful of salsa.

"What about Toy Story?" Ashton suggested.

"We watched that last time, I say we watch Star Wars," Luke argued.

"We watched that two times ago."

"Okay, what about Lord of the Rings?"

"That always makes me fall asleep. Can we watch Harry Potter?"

"Ah, is it movie time?" My mom asked while walking in the room with the laundry basket. Her dark hair was thrown in a messy bun and she wore a robe over her pajamas. Her glasses were placed on top of her head, but she moved them down after sitting on the rug. She is all for dressing up when the time is right, but for the most part, she spends her days like this. Unless she's at work, of course.