Greed

Everything burned, my everything, my piano, my childhood, my house and even my mom.

I was so depressed that I decided to burn the place where I was currently living. I though I will wake up in paradise or even in hell, but I woke up at a hospital.

I've also realize that my best friend, Jeon Jungkook, was also there, but not completely; he was in a coma.

25th, May

After I got out of the hospital, I stayed at a girl's house that I met when I was in the hospital, she's a performer that visit the hospital each week.

"Can you play me a song from the piano?" She ask me.

"Sure." I coldly replied.

The piano was my first love, I fell in love with it by playing the keys of the instrument. I will forever remember the first song I play from that instrument.

"This song is precious to me." I inform my spectator.

"Why?"

"This is the song that my mom use to play to me when I was young. This is also the song that I showed to my best friend."

I still remembered back in the days when I show Jungkook how to play the piano.

While playing the piano, I look at Jungkook who was enjoying the music going into his ears. He use his finger to follow the rhythm of the tune.

When I finish the song, I grab the pack of cigarettes, place one between my lips and grab the lighter, but failed; my friend took the object and wrote vertically: Y.K. 

"This is no good for you." She starts as she shows me the lighter, than walks away.

I watch her walking towards her guitar as I remove the cigarette from my lips.

"What should I put in my mouth then?" I ask.

"This." Her back is facing me as she shows me a lollipop.

I look at her attaching the lighter to the end of her guitar. Lighters are object that start a things called a fire, this thing has kill many others things in my life.

I remember when I was with Jungkook and our group of friends, I was playing with the lighter and I watch it being alive, but Jungkook will look at it and blow the fire away, making that thing die.

"Hey." I call her before she leave the house to go to the hospital.

"Yes?"

"Don't talk with a guy called Jungkook."

She suspiciously replied: "Okay."

After she was gone, I lay down on the couch with a lollipop in my mouth. I waited for a response from her, when she will be home.

I drop my cellphone to the ground and grab the pack of cigarettes to take one out, but I stop, because I was thinking about her. I chuckle a little, placed my right hand under my head and fall asleep.

I woke up by the sound of my cellphone's ringtone, I open my eye look at the object but I instantly fall on the ground. 

I pick up the object and read the name of the caller, it was written Jeon Jungkook.

That girl... I told her to not talk to him and I suddenly have a call from him.

I was on the streets, just walking towards the house after I went to pick up a drink, I am still sober.

I entered the house and start to play the piano, but I was too frustrated to play it well and I end up stabbing the instrument with my fist.

I then start to throw everything off the ground from the piano and head outside.

When I cross the road, at the middle, my friend stopped me by grabbing my left arm with her right hand. "What's wrong, Yoongi?"

But I quickly swift away my arm from her. "Stay away from me." I last tell her and she did stop.

I didn't wanted to have contact with Jungkook again, because I cannot face him from the time we fought.